Gooner96

Reaction score
I had this idea earlier, in which you take the 3 closest non Prem teams to you (For me it would be Forest, Notts County and Mansfield) and build them up, making a strong local area. You could complete the challenge when one of the teams has won a main continental competition, one has got into a continental competition and one has succesfully survived relegation in their first season.

Obviously if one of the local teams is your teams eney, you can skip that team and go for the next one. This would be a long challenge, made longer by the fact that you are managing three teams. For extra kudos, you could go for winning the continental competition with a number of local kids in the side.

I hope you embark on this challenge with me.

Well it would be; Argyle, Exeter & Torquay for me. Unless you want to keep it in the same league, in which case it would be; Argyle, Exeter & Bristol Rovers.

Might give this ago, sounds fun.

EDIT: Wouldn't be Bristol Rovers if it was the same league, would be Yeovil. Forgot about them.

Last edited:
Ok, this would be QPR, Brentford and Crystal Palace. Fulham if they get relegated.

I'll keep it in mind, doubt I'll do it though.

mine would be Northampton, Kettering, Rushden

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

also so we be all the teams at once?

Northampton Kettering and Rushden... hmm to much non league for me :D

mine would be Northampton, Kettering, Rushden

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

also so we be all the teams at once?

That's the plan.

id have to be sheff utd, barnsley and doncaster

be too tempted to fail with wednesday

mine would be brentford barnet and leyton orient or millwall