LovanoFM

Reaction score
My Anderlecht save was on FM Classic and I just played to many seasons in a short period of time. I did have great success with Anderlecht but it didn't take as long as I would have hoped for a story. So this leaves me asking you guys again what team you would like to see me manage? Try and make the teams obscure but and preferably in Europe. I will also move clubs if I get bored so don't be annoyed if your team doesn't get picked!

Get replying!​

Be FC Sion, Hajduk or Metalist you know not a top team but like a 2nd placed team in the league to give you a challenge in the league and in europe, just stick with the team you decide to be!

Hadjuk or Sion interest me! Have no interest managing in Northern Ireland tho :(

Rise of a Legend, create a player in a lower league with fantastic potential ability and see how he turns out

Do what you feel is best for you, then you enjoy playing it and if its good enough and detailed other people will enjoy it, :)

Yeah im not saying I will pick one of these teams but I like to see what people want :)

Rise of a Legend, create a player in a lower league with fantastic potential ability and see how he turns out

The top class players normally get snapped up if I start with a smaller team and there is not much you can do about keeping them

The top class players normally get snapped up if I start with a smaller team and there is not much you can do about keeping them

In the editor make him someone who is loyal and wants to stay at your club (by making it his favourite) I'm doing it right now by starting at Peterhead and specifically told him to stay in the Scottish Leagues, 2 seasons gone and he's still at Peterhead :p

In the editor make him someone who is loyal and wants to stay at your club (by making it his favourite) I'm doing it right now by starting at Peterhead and specifically told him to stay in the Scottish Leagues, 2 seasons gone and he's still at Peterhead :p

Ah sweet didn't know that but I don't want to take anyone elses ideas haha! gl with your one

Leamington in Skrill North. Only way is up for them. Just promoted, no great stand-out facilities. I'm also biased as I was born and raised there and went to school with Joe Magunda, the team's best CM