The Looking For A Player Thread

KEITHO

Banned
Reaction score
Looking for a certain player? Post in here or in one of the threads listed in HERE.

Please provide some of the following details to make it easier for people to help you out: Club, Level, Value, Age, Position, etc..

Please use the following template for posting...
PHP:
[B]Club:[/B]
[B]Level:[/B]
[B]Position:[/B]
[B]Value:[/B]
[B]Wages:[/B]
[B]Season:[/B]
[B]Additional Information:[/B]

Example Post:

Club: Fiorentina
Level: Champions League
Position: Forward
Value: ~ £15,000,000
Wages: N/A
Season: 2012/13
Additional Information: EU National. Fast. Creative.

Last edited by a moderator:
im everton i need a centre mid for cover for less than 2 mill plz

Definately appiah or if u are using an update Mescia who is also free

yeah appiah for free this lad called mascio aswell he only costs 100k and he is young and this other lad called airton plays for the brazil u21 and he is also cheap to get

rite ahelctico madrid 33 mil 2 spend but wont a leff mid for un der 15 mil any ideas loads of speed oh him

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

oh and a keeper

capel from seville or guardo from deportivo and akinfev in goal maybe or asenjo in goal

a young striker who can skill a lot of goals whos not gignac or love or cardozo as i have tried them all

I need to get a stiker for Liverpool. I have £5 to spend but i want a young player (under19)

I need to get a stiker for Liverpool. I have £5 to spend but i want a young player (under19)
lewandowski for only 1million and check out that lad in ur reserves called gerard bruna hes was quality for me

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

lewandowski for only 1million and check out that lad in ur reserves called gerard bruna hes was quality for me
kerrisson aswell

I have had a look at Bruna. He does look good. Do you have a screenshot of Lewandowski by any chance

no m8 sorry but he does turn out good u sholud sell kuyt and lucas to city u would easily get 15million for each of them

I will sell Lucas but not Kuyt.

How much do you think i could sell Robbo K for without loaning him out

20 to 25 million everbody knows wat man city are like

ahh right that is good

the thing is i need alot of money