Kevin De Bruyne - Genk

View attachment 205112

Team : Udinese
Preferred age: young and developed
Budget/willingness to spend: 5 mil Euro
Nationality: EU!
Position(s): AMC(with good Long Shots)
Year: Game Start

Gylfi Siqurdsson from Hoffenhaim. Will cost you something like 8-9m though.

Right... He wrote Euro... Must have missed that part. ****, sorry :L

Team: Newcastle
Preferred Age: <30
Budget: < £20Mil
Position: Treqaurtista - AMC
Year: Jan First Year

Team : Man United
Preferred age : 26 or less , anyone GREAT available above is okay
Budget : 70 mil gbp :)
Position : thats the problem , i dont know what i need :s anyone good enough for united i guess :b
Year : summer 2012 (2nd season, already brought ganso and fellaini)

Team: Newcastle
Preferred Age: <30
Budget: < £20Mil
Position: Treqaurtista - AMC
Year: Jan First Year

Christian Eriksen - Ajax (Heard he does well as treq aswell)
Alan Dzagoev - CSKA
Sotiris Ninis - Panathinaikos
Nicolas Gaitan - Benfica

Team : Man United
Preferred age : 26 or less , anyone GREAT available above is okay
Budget : 70 mil gbp :)
Position : thats the problem , i dont know what i need :s anyone good enough for united i guess :b
Year : summer 2012 (2nd season, already brought ganso and fellaini)

Marek Hamsik - Napoli
Luka Modric - Spurs
Moussa Sissoko - Tolouse
Jack Rodwell - Everton
Kwadwo Asamoah - Udinese

Just to name a few :)

thanks chokopop. but its all MC's , as i brought two mc's (off and def) i dont need anymore i think, as i still got fletcher, carrick, giggs and cleverley. (sold anderson , berbatov and park)

thanks chokopop. but its all MC's , as i brought two mc's (off and def) i dont need anymore i think, as i still got fletcher, carrick, giggs and cleverley. (sold anderson , berbatov and park)

******* ****! Don't know what went wrong there... sorry mate, gimme a minute or so, got some food in the oven :p

Alexandre Pato - AC Milan
Angel Di Maria - Real Madrid
Jesus Navas - Sevilla
Mario Gomez - Bayern Munich
Thiago Silva - AC Milan
Stevan Jovetic - Fiorentina

A few "lesser known" players:

Connor Wickham - Sunderland
Oscar - Internacional
Kyriakos Papadopoulos - Schalke
David Alaba - Bayern Munich
Leandro - Gremio
Andre Ayew - OM

What about Eriksen at united ? you think that would work ? is pretty cheap . og så er han en vidunderlig fodboldspiller ;)

What about Eriksen at united ? you think that would work ? is pretty cheap . og så er han en vidunderlig fodboldspiller ;)

Aaah Dansker... Fedt ! ;)

Well, he is amazing! Not having very much luck with him at Liverpool in this years version (Was amazing for me last year), but it's worth a shot :)

Team: Southampton
Preferred age: 25-29 or so (i'm flexible), just people who are at the top of their game and will remain so for a good few years
Budget: £28m
Position: FB left and right, Defensive CM, maybe a Centre back
Year: 2013-14 (ie preseason of 3rd season)

Basically I need some help improving the defence of my Southampton team. I've been "defying all expectations" so far, winning the championship in my first season, and coming a very respectable 10th in the Prem last season. I'm scoring goals for fun (scored more goals last season than anyone except for Spurs and Utd) but my defence is one porous ************. Leaking goals all over the shop, only kept about 3 clean sheets all season. I've got some great youngsters on the way but they ain't ready yet - I need some consummate professionals to come in and do a job for me straight away. I've been given a decent budget for the next season and i've got £28m to spend on 3 or 4 players but i'm finding it tough to find anyone suitable.

My defence at the moment is:

GK: Marc-Andre ter Stegen / Scott Loach
LB: Danny Fox
CB: Jose Fonte
CB: Scott Dann
RB: Bjorn Kopplin / Tom Hately
DMC: Ariel Borysiuk

Thanks in advance chaps

Team: Southampton
Preferred age: 25-29 or so (i'm flexible), just people who are at the top of their game and will remain so for a good few years
Budget: £28m
Position: FB left and right, Defensive CM, maybe a Centre back
Year: 2013-14 (ie preseason of 3rd season)

Take a look at Adam Vass. He will come cheap, around $3m and he is a defensive studd in the midfield as either a Anchor or BWM.

Just bought Neymar for my United side, start of the second season. But the board weren't happy with me buying him. Can anyone tell me if he's any good? And is he worth 36m?

Aaah Dansker... Fedt ! ;)

Well, he is amazing! Not having very much luck with him at Liverpool in this years version (Was amazing for me last year), but it's worth a shot :)

I bought him to Man Utd and he was a huge succes. He was word something like 10m euro more than i gave for him just after one season , and the fact that you can use him all over the midfield is a big + , and he will make lots of assist , special if you give him the right ppm :)

Udentvivl en kommende DANSK international stjerne ;) !!

Team (you): FC STEAUA
Preferred age: <28
Budget/willingness to spend: 4M
Position(s): ST
Year: start of the third year
Other info:
~

Team (you): FC STEAUA
Preferred age: <28
Budget/willingness to spend: 4M
Position(s): ST
Year: start of the third year