The Looking For Staff Thread

There's 2 Ciro Ferrara's and both are ***. Mans on my current game so I don't know which you have, but I have Jon Andoni Goikoetxea and he's excellent.

There's 2 Ciro Ferrara's and both are ***. Mans on my current game so I don't know which you have, but I have Jon Andoni Goikoetxea and he's excellent.

cant find the guy you recommended

this is the one i have,

Why do you want an *** Man with JCA/JPA 20/20? Have them high (15 at least) but try to get someone with high tactical knowledge (18+), motivating and man management. The best way really is to use the search so that your current *** Man can filter out unrealistic targets.

Here's a screenshot of Pellegrini, who I think is a great Assistant Manager:

manuelpellegrini.png

Club: Barnet
Level: Championship
Position: Assistant Manager
Wages: £700 per week, max.
Max Fee: 4.5k XD
Season: 2011/12
Additional Information: They would be better on a free.

Club: Leeds
Level: Premiership + Champions League
Position: Assistant Manager + Physios
Wages: Up to around £11,000 a week
Max Fee: 550K
Season:2013/14
Additional Info: Still got my original assistant, this is because ive struggled to pick a new one!

Last edited:
Club:Ajax/Sunderland/Werdem Bremen
Level:Challenging for 3/5th spot in league ,getting past group stages (europuean cups)
Position:Every position...(Juniors/Assistant/Strenght/Shots/Dfence...)
Wages:dont matter
Max Fee:dont matter
Season:2009/10
Additional Information: I only want staff that will come to my club and are intrensted in job.Only 4 or 5 stars

Last edited:
Club: Aberdeen
Level: Scottish Premier League
Position: Assistant Manager
Wages: <£1,800 p/w
Max Fee N/A
Season: 2009/10
Additional Information: Must speak English and have decent coaching skills.

I have a question.. the staff can die ?.. cuz in my first season i was in River and they have Ubaldo Mateo Filiol as coach.. he have 5 stars at keepers training.. and now at the 4 season i´m at Arsenal and he dont even are in the search list..

I have a question.. the staff can die ?.. cuz in my first season i was in River and they have Ubaldo Mateo Filiol as coach.. he have 5 stars at keepers training.. and now at the 4 season i´m at Arsenal and he dont even are in the search list..

retirement ?

Scouts
High [/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=&quot]Judging Player Ability and [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Judging Player Potential are essential. Good Determination is helpful. I am not sure about Adaptability.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Some top coaches in the beginning of my game (Note - they may be coaches, first team coaches or youth coaches):

Strength and Aerobics
José Omar Alves Feitosa
Tony Colbert
José Mário Campeiz
Bruno Demichelis
Vincenzo Pincolini
Valter Di Salvo
Gian Nicola Bisciotti

I will list more coaches later as I need to run right now :)

[/FONT][/quote]

on Scouts, i do believe their Reputation is the one matters the most. during my 1st and 2nd season with bristol, most of my scouts have judging players attribute higher than 16 and some of them have tactical knowledge 15+. however when i send them to scout region their recommendations mostly made of 'decent players for Championship'...

now on my sixth season with bristol and all my scouts are at least continentally renown and usually their scout reports always suggested players that are 'leading players for the premiership (EPL)..

hope this helps. cheers.

Club: Lyon
Level: Ligue 1
Position: Asst. Manager
Wages: <10000
Max Fee: Any
Season: 2010/2011
Additional Information: Good Adaptability,motivation,determination,pp and pa

Club:swansea city
Level:npower championship
Position:asst manager coaches scouts
Wages:15000
Max Fee dont mind
Season:half way thru first season
Additional Information: must have at least 3.5 stars and good with youngsters

Been using this guy for a while now as my assistant at Liverpool and he's been superb in all aspects. Gordon Igesund. I've never heard of him before, honestly been superb. He wasn't even employed so i'm only paying him 20k a month, He wanted loads more I seem to remember but as he was outta work I think he just got desperate in the end ;) Here's his stats pic...

Club: Nuneaton
Level: Blue Square North
Position: *** Mngr, 1st team coachs, yth coachs, scouts
Wages: *** mgr up to 750 p/w, the rest 450 p/w
Max Fee: not sure
Season: pre season 20010/11
Additional Information: just taken over after applying for any job going, they have no staff at all so must have sacked them all

Thanks
Joe

Club: Real Madrid
Level: Primera Division
Position: Coach(see additional information)
Wages: 500 K per annum
Season: 2010/11
Additional Information: Has to give me 4.5 to 5 stars in TACTICS. Any nationality will do. But most of such coaches I find are not listening to offers... Found one German guy who was actually a scout for Leverkusen- Thomas Horster. He came for my first offer of 250K salary and not a lot of compensation. Gave me 4 stars in Tactics. Want to know if there is anyone better. :)

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Also:

Position: Coach for Ball Control
Wages: 600-700 K per annum
Additional Information: 4.5 to 5 stars in Ball Control

Plus:
Position: Coach for Attacking
Wages: 600-700 K per annum
Additional Information: 4.5 to 5 stars in Attacking.

Again, for these two, someone who will listen to offers. Maybe from small clubs or something. I'm really annoyed with just a small percentage of coaches listening to offers! :(

hes brasilian, hes q lemos fi ( type that in search)... long name, but hes the BEST coach you can get.. but hes not cheap

Not listening... :( Found 2 coaches for Attacking and Ball Control- Bertschin and Tony Carr viz. That'd makes the 4th English coach in my Real Madrid team. :p Unfair that all the good coaches are English. :D And I've selected Spain, England, Italy, France, Germany, Holland and Brazil as manage-able nations!

Club: AFC Wimbledon
Level: League 1
Position: Asst. Manager
Wages: Upto £900
Season: 2012/2013
Additional Information: Does good ask assistants!!!