NoSignal

Reaction score
Hello, im going to start game in Vanarama Conference/ Vanarama Conference North/ Vanarama Conference South, the lowest english league. Mby u know and and can recommend me some good players who come to the lowest league . Of course available with free transfer or free . I'm looking for players at every position . Maybe someone has experience in the game and can recommend someone .

Which team are you managing? I am with St Albans who are are predicted to come 21st and virtually no one wants to sign for me haha even trying to get a player from 1 league up on a loan spell seems to be a nightmare. Try asking your club for a senior affiliate as soon as possible and as far as signings go what positions are you looking for?

I want to start game with St.Albans to:) mby u can tell me smt about players there. Who is good, who bad etc. Who did u buy? Mby some tips:)

Ok here's my recommended signings. Nigel Seidu-RB Fred Murray-LB Scott Taylor-MC (Is a bit of a risk but has ok attacking stats and doubles as a couch on a cheap month to month contract and can be used to tutor youth). Pretty much the entire team needs a rework from the beginning if you want to survive relegation. Hang onto Frendo as he has done really well for me scoring almost every game and is capable of the occasional 3+ goals. Lee Chappell is actually really reliable and i keep him as a back up for the LB and ML>AML roles plus his long throws are funny to watch. Lee Clarke does well and Sam Corcoran,James Comley also are ok. The biggest challenge is going to be surviving that first season though as there is also a chance that the club will go through a chairman change which means you also need to survive that haha.

I have started a save at Wealdstone are you guys finding the goalkeepers frustratingly terrible?

I signed up a director of football whom found me some decent(ish) players that walked into starting places in the team. So far in I am sitting in the top half 5-7-2 (W-D-L) won the last 3 league games 3-2 3-2 4-3 so really need to develop a decent tactic tho that suits my team more

Last edited: