Reaction score
I'm quite new to this game but being the big teams you just get agitated when you lose. So I decided to start as blue square north and take them to champions league glory. It's not going to be easy, touching on impossible. I was just wondering if u can reccomend players that are free or some tactics. Thanks and bring on mission impossible 4.

As a huge fan of LLM i have a few suggestions for you. Check the World > Transfers for players that have been released by their clubs. If you can't scout the player, thats fine. Offer them a contract and a good Assistant manager will find you gems for free. Also, if you want a fantastic staff member, look at the Holland national side. They have a coach called Hans Jorritsma. Sign him as a coach. Once he's there, offer him an Assistant Manager contract. He has good coaching stats for everything and is a reliable way of finding out just how good players are.

Have a look in the blue square north players to buy thread plenty there

Majet Murat
If you've loaded slovenian players he'll be fantastic for you and can be picked up for free.

***** Robert (ST), Yohann Guichard (AMR), Quentin Boesso (AMRL), Herold Goulon (DMC), Jim Ablancourt (DC), Steeve Gustan (AMC), Didier Caro (DL). Load all players from France to get these players, they are unbelievable for BSN/BSS level. I have them in my Harrogate Town team and I won the BSN, Conference Cup and FA trophy in my first season with them. ***** Robert scores for fun.Currently top of the BSP with the same players, they were all free transfers and on about £100 a week (average). I released all of the current squad and started from scratch and found these Gems!!

Is it possible to go lower in FM2010 than the Conference North or South?

Is it possible to go lower in FM2010 than the Conference North or South?

It is indeed... Im running the English Leagues down to Level 11, thats 5 levels down from BS north/south.

There is a DB knocking around somewhere I'll get back to you when I have some time to find it.