The Lowest Point Total Ever

Deano

Deuce
Reaction score
Hey, just thought I would post something a little interesting that occured in my Brentford save.

Wigan finished bottom with 6 points. In all my time playing football manager I have never had a team do so poorly in a league.

View attachment 40179

just wondering if anyone else has anything similar.

Holy **** that is one terrible season oO)
What skin is that mate? Looks class

Nice work with Brentford I had a similar game with them yet didnt get that close to winning the league managed to scrape 4th in my second year in the Prem with Okaka and Defederico upfront netting 30 each

I swear I pointed that out before.

Well, I remember Wigan and 6 points. Not sure if it was your save or somebody elses though. I've never seen less than that, no.

Show the squad, it must be BSP superstars!

This was pretty horrendous as well, although not quite so high up in the hierarchy. Still amazing, just look at the goals scored and conceded, it's almost sad. Also note that the bottom three just barely missed having the distinction of having conceded 100 goals each. Wow.

View attachment 40180

yeah, funny thing is I sold 2 of my players to them pre season haha, unable to show the squad as it has most likely changed now but they were all very championship quality. I sold Isiaiah Osbourne to them for £3.5M

Wigan on 6 points.. and they were all draws XD Never seen any lower don't think, that is pretty ridiculous.