king ryan

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]
skysportshd.png

Giovanni-Trapattoni-001.jpg

Giovanni Trapattoni Announces Retirement[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Football Association of Ireland has announced Mr Trapattoni will be stepping down as manager of Ireland.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The seventy one year old has been Suffering with some health problems over the last year and said he would not like to take any chances.The Irish fans our likely to be gloomy about Giovanni's choice to step down after his name has been mentioned regularly i the republic of Ireland community.
[/FONT]

"After the disappointment in France in 2010 i had seen that as i my last chance of glory and lose out like that well it really did hurt. I knew the end of my career was near with my health and i really did want to go to that world cup i would just like to say thanks to the fans and the players it been a pleasure being here and i hope the next manager brings success to a nation what really deserves it." The words of a great manager and a great human being.

[FONT=&quot] There is lots of name flying about who will be the next manager of Ireland. Bet 365 has released the list of odds on who will be the next man to be at the thrown of Ireland. Liam Brandy[/FONT]3/1, Roy Keane 5/1, Chris Houghton 5/1, Ronnie Whelan 10/1, Joe Kinnear 15/1, John Aldridge 25/1, Mick McCarthy 50/1.

[FONT=&quot] The FAOI has confirmed they will hold a meeting tomorrow were they will sit down and talk and come to a conclusion on who will be Ireland new manager.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
The luck of the Irish?
thanks man i was to buyz riting the story i forgot to change the name

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

images

Ireland’s Boardroom

This Ireland’s boardroom moments after the crucial meeting that will shape the future of Irish football. Ireland chiefs arrived at Aviva Stadium at 9.50 am to decide the new Irish manager. We managed to get a word with FAOF boss Paddy Mcaul he said “Were here today to decide the man what will lead our nation to glory. We will have to decide who has capability the heart and tactical mind to deal with this job.

The FAOF will hold a press confrence tomorrow at 11 am were they will announce the new manger to take the throne at Ireland. There is likely to be press from all around Britain to dot down the new manager’s name i there notebook. Since the last posting of odds released by bet365 there is a new runner for
favourite. Third favourite Chris Houghton has jumped from third to first.

Outside his home in Wicklow just outside Dublin Chris Houghton had this to say “I’m touched to be in the running for the Ireland job and to be the favourite well it’s no short of a dream. I will just see how it goes and hopefully i will be next Irish manager."

The Press Conference will be held at Aviva Stadium 11 am.

good start mate, wud like to see martin o'neil or roy keane take over