The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

This tactic is class used the original and in my first season with leeds in the prem I'm sitting firmly in 4th in feb..beating the likes of Man U Chelsea and Liverpool along the way!!the 2 acms are beasts scoring and assisting for fun!!!awesome tactic pal

This tactic is class used the original and in my first season with leeds in the prem I'm sitting firmly in 4th in feb..beating the likes of Man U Chelsea and Liverpool along the way!!the 2 acms are beasts scoring and assisting for fun!!!awesome tactic pal
R.I.P Print Screen -_-

Used Artisan's original version with Udinese. Not quite the stock squad, but only minimal transfers. Signed Victor Valdes on a free in January after I get fed up with the assortment of **** keepers in the squad and took advantage of Udinese's partnership with Granada and Watford to poach Jeison Murillo, Manuel Iturra, Yacine Brahimi, and Fernando Forestieri on frees.

Worked wonders. Lost only two matches, set a record for most points in a season (100) and finished with a +73 goal differential.

Screens

440EEC0281BCF1D0A38E2DC0F3440EB9F14C5BEF

41074D1EF821335018B51198C9325E7A894755DC

86F3B877915E4F2611BCF9E09CF9008F5D1B2305

3BCFC46D33892897472FA60F626B39B3BE1B67C6

I'm trying to use the same team instructions but with the Brazil 2002 World Cup winning formation (3-5-2 / 5-3-2), do you think that can work out well?

What about player instructions?

View attachment 342900

Hi all, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Well, I'm trying the artisan (in control), Jassar (in CA) and the Thedude (ATT) tactics with Reading! I've made some good buyings, so my team is already fulled with good players: ogenda, balanta, doria, gabriel barbosa, knockaert, lucas romero, gil romero, trippier and bem davies.
In all these tatics there is no OI pre set. What's your advice? Sould I say to my Assistent to give OI orders,or do I leave them in blank?

Last edited:
No difference what so ever between the match engine in 14.3 and 14.3.1.

Hi all, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Well, I'm trying the artisan (in control), Jassar (in CA) and the Thedude (ATT) tactics with Reading! I've made some good buyings, so my team is already fulled with good players: ogenda, balanta, doria, gabriel barbosa, knockaert, lucas romero, gil romero, trippier and bem davies.
In all these tatics there is no OI pre set. What's your advice? Sould I say to my Assistent to give OI orders,or do I leave them in blank?

I would advise leaving it blank or at the most showing wingers on to their weaker foot

This tactic has become so underrated lately
It's hard to disagree :) It's very efficient tactic with a beautiful football to watch and with is very important you don't need to have world class players. I will try to post my AC Milan results in the evening.