Dzeko Fan

Reaction score
View attachment 243996
Newcastle Manager FIRED!
View attachment 243997BBC Sports reports that Newcastle legend, Alan Pardew, has been fired. When the owner of Newcastle was asked why he got fired, "He didn't meet our needs of finishing in the top 3 of the table. We need a manager that can rise this quality team to a respectable place in the table." The managers in the race are Pep Guardiola, Slaven Bilic, and recently retired Edin Dzeko. It is reported that Edin Dzeko is the favorite to get the position. We will find out more in the next couple of days.

View attachment 243999
Edin Dzeko Appointed As the New Manager!
View attachment 244000
Edin, on the left, was announced the new manager of Newcastle. Edin enjoyed spells with Zeljeznicar, Fk Teplice, VFL Wolfsburg, and Manchester City. Edin also played for the Bosnian National Team. When Sir John Hall was asked why he chose Edin, he stated that " Edin had experience in the premier league and he knows how the game is played. Thats what the other managers in line were lacking." We all know how Edin is as a player, but how will Edin be as manager?

View attachment 244009
Pre-Season Results
View attachment 244010
Edin had some impressive results. One notable result is the game against Gateshead where his side won 6-0 with braces from Ba and Ameobi. One disappointing result was the 2-3 loss against Pumas which ultimately ruined his teams form for the last 3 games. Newcastle now face Arsenal in their first game of the season, who shall come out the winner?

View attachment 244013
Arsenal Vs Newcastle Clash!
View attachment 244014
Odds: Arsenal 4-6 (Fav) Draw 9-4 Newcastle 7-2

Final Result: 0-0
MOTM: Krul
Arsenal dominated the whole game. They out shot Newcastle 25-6 but were unable to finish their chances. Edin will be left off wondering what he can change the next game against Bolton. In a interview after the game, Edin stated " Arsenal are a tough team. We needed this game to be our first game because from now on we need to stop playing this bad. I guarantee Newcastle fans many wins in the future." We shall see if Edin's statements are true when they go up against Bolton in their next game.

BREAKING NEWS: Ba has been reported of having a twisted ankle and will be out for 3 weeks!

View attachment 244023
Newcastle Vs Bolton
View attachment 244024
Odds: Newcastle Pick' Em (Fav) Draw 11-5 Bolton 11-5

Result: Newcastle 5 - Bolton 2
MOTM: Amr Zaki

Today marks a big day in Newcastle history. Not only did Edin get his first win in the premier league,but Newcastle finds themselves third place on the table after two games. This game was action packed with the first goal coming from an own goal scored by Reo-Cooker. Shortly after, the "surprise" signing Mphela scored a goal off a corner. About ten minutes after, Zaki scored his first goal of the season. All was going well for the Magpies until Bolton started coming back with back to back goals from Davies and Diouf. Newcastle looked to get nervous but broke that pressure with a goal from Guttierez. Zaki finished the goal scoring off with his second goal in the 87th minute. A very action packed game. When Edin was asked about his thought on the game he said " I promised Newcastle fans wins and that's what they will be seeing from now on" Newcastle's next game is in 4 days where they face Preston in the league cup.

View attachment 244101
Newcastle Face a Easy Battle Against Preston
View attachment 244102
Odds: Newcastle 4-7 (Fav) Draw N/A Preston 4-1

Final Result: Newcastle 4- Preston 1
MOTM: Katlego Mphela
Newcastle, as expected, dominated this game. Edin had the same lineup he used against Bolton and it proved to work again. The scoring started off in the 6th minute when Mphela curled one in. Shortly after, Zaki also curled one in to make it 2-0. In the second half, Newcastle dominated again with goals from Mphela and Tiote. Preston pulled one back with Hume's goal but it proved to be a constellation. Edin declined a post match interview.

View attachment 244124
Newcastle Faces Sunderland!
View attachment 244128Odds: Sunderland 6-4 (Fav) Draw 2-1 Newcastle 13-8
Result: Newcastle 3- Sunderland 1
MOTM: Amr Zaki
One of the more memorable results for the Magpies. Coming into this game, no one thought that Newcastle could pull a point away against Sunderland, but they proved the odds wrong. The scoring started off in the 20th minute when Mphela had a nice finish. 14 minutes later, Newcastle struck again with a 2 on 1 in the 34th minute which allowed Zaki to score. Cabaye finished off the scoring for Newcastle with a penalty. Sunder pulled one back in the 66th minute with Sessegnon's goal but it was not enough. After the match Dzeko stated " I'm proud of my magpies. These players I have brought in over the summer are playing great for me and it dosent even feel like Ba is gone. I'm happy I can make the team and fans proud." In other news, Newcastle have drawn Aston Villa for the League Cup 3rd round. Newcastle lies in second place with 7 points which shockingly, Blackburn in front of them.

View attachment 244129
Newcastle are Chasing the Wolves!
View attachment 244133Odds: Newcastle Pick 'Em (Fav) Draw 11-5 Wolves 11-5
Final Result: Newcastle 2- Wolves 2
MOTM: Kevin Doyle
A very action packed game to say the least. The scoring started off in the 34th minute when Kightly scored his first goal of the season for the Wolves. Shortly after, Doyle also capitalized to make it a 2-0 lead for the Wolves at halftime. The magpies looked like they were in trouble until the 63rd minute when Tiote capitalized and brought back hope. Shortly after, in the 68th minute Gutierrez also capitalized to make it 2-2. Newcastle had some chances at the end but could not finish them. Edin stated " I couldn't believe the game. The thought was going through my head at half-time that the Wolves were gonna be the first team I lose to. I'm so proud of my boys for coming back and showing that they still had fight in them." Newcastle plays Norwich City next.

View attachment 244138
Newcastle Faces Norwich!
View attachment 244140Odds: Norwich 13-8 Draw 2-1 Newcastle 6-4 (Fav)
Final Result: Newcastle 3 Norwich 0
MOTM: Katlego Mphela
Newcastle had a absolutely outstanding game today. The biggest surprise was a brace from Mphela. Mphela started the scoring off with a goal in the 39th minute and then added his second goal in the 62nd minute. Shortly after, Demba Ba scored his first goal in the 64th minute after coming back from injury. Dzeko stated after the game " These should be typical games for us. We have the talent to be a first place team, we just need to know how to use our talent the right way." Newcastle find themselves second place right behind Blackburn who leads because of Goal Difference.

View attachment 244202
Aston Villa Go Through in the League Cup
Newcastle will be dissapointed the couldn't get the job done. With Newcastle winning 2-0 in the first half with goals from Mphela and Taylor, they thought they had it locked up in the game. In the second half, Aston Villa came back with 2 goals and forced the game to go to extra where the Villains eventually won. Dzeko decided to not comment on the game. Newcastle now face Swansea city in their next game.

View attachment 244241
Newcastle Keeps Their Unbeaten Run!
View attachment 244242
Newcastle come out with another win today. The Magpies decided to start most of their reserve players for this game so they can have their main players rested for the next 3 games. Lovenkrands got man of the match with his goal and two assists and now looks like a candidate of getting more starts. Swansea didn't really threaten much but scored 1 goal through Moore. Dzeko said "It feels great to win again. I understand the next 3 games will be very difficult but if we can pull 6 out of 9 points out of those games, I will be happy." The magpies must play Manchester City, Chelsea, and Liverpool in their next 3 games.

View attachment 244251
He's Back!
View attachment 244252
What a game for Newcastle! Manchester City dominated most of the first half until Demba Ba scored his first goal in the 21st minute with his head. City were caught by surprise and didn't know what to do. Kompany said " It came out of nowhere. All we were doing was applying pressure when suddenly Newcastle got one break and scored." Demba Ba finished off his brace in the 46th minute with a nice timely finish. After the game, Dzeko said " It feels so good to beat my old team. It also feels so good getting 3 points from a very tough team." Newcastle play Chelsea next and Liverpool after that.

View attachment 244253
Mphela the BEAST!
View attachment 244254Another game to add to the unbeaten streak! Mphela, the man that signed for 550K, has proven to be one of the top strikers in the EPL. The Magpies destroyed Chelsea 3-1 with a Hat-Trick from Mphela. After the game Mphela stated " This not just for me, but for all of South Africa. I am showing these English men how us Africans play." Dzeko said " I never thought Mphela would be this good. When i first signed him, I thought he would be in reserves but his performances made me believe that he was worthy to be in the first team." Newcastle, are lying first on the table with 20 points and 6 points ahead the second place team.

BREAKING NEWS: Demba Ba is out for 3 months while on international duty with Senegal!

View attachment 244513
Newcastle Keep Their Run Going!
View attachment 244514
Newcastle have secured those crucial nine points! Nobody thought that the Magpies would get nine points out of their past 3 games but they have proven they can do the impossible. With goals from Guttierez and the hot Mphela, Newcastle got a crucial win over Liverpool. The Magpies have now beaten Manchester City, Chelsea, and Liverpool in heir past 3 games. They now go on to face West Bromwich.

View attachment 244516
Newcastle Shocked!
View attachment 244517
West Brom have shocked the Magpies. After Newcastle's impressive winning streak, it has ended with a draw to West Brom. The first goal came from an error produced by Krul. West Brom got many more chances but didnt finish them. Mphela saved Newcastle's unbeaten run in the 87th minute by producing a late goal. Newcastle play the Spurs next.