The Man who went from Zero to hero, starting at an unknown club

kieranlfc

Reaction score
As an amateur coach in England, I loved my Job and my passion for football will always be alight, I will never forget my chance to become a professional footballer, if it wasn't for my injury, so early on in my career perhaps I could of played for a decent league side and of managed a big club eventually, though there is no point in wondering what ifs. On a coaching trip to South Korea, I met a new passion in my life my new wife, though she insisted I stay in South Korea I agreed and gave up my lifelong passion for love. Away from England was too hard, although the Koreans are very passionate about Football it just wasn't the same as being in England so I worked as a coach at a N - league club named Mokpo City, but when the manager suddenly had to leave the board asked me to temporarily step in, they said if i do a good job i could keep on going, I happily took the job, not knowing this was the start of big journey that would lead me to the top, the Journey will be long but worth it, that one day everyone would know the name Kieran Williamson.

95409.jpg

4099.jpg

Why I have chosen South Korea: I have done this before on FM 2010, but I started off in the K - league which is a bit unrealistic, I never shared my journey, I went from Suwon Samsung Blue wings won 1 asian champions league, 2 K league titles and 1 Korean FA cup then Bolton wanderers offered me a job, I got Bolton from 20th in the table to 8th and they got into the Europa league I was aiming for a job at Liverpool but the new FM came out before I ever finished this game.

quite a good start there mate hopefully you can get alot more writing done, Looking forward to see what you come up with and how ye get on Good luck ;)

honestly people this is my hardest game ever! this team cant even sign a back up player from Hinckley united in the Blue square North and the board are impossible to work with, I am going to try and stick it through though, maybe if i get my tactics right i can get the team up in the league and the board will respect me and be more flexible

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

After being hired, I got to work right away being a coach at the club I already had knowledge of who's a good player and who isnt, I told the board of my ambitions to have this club in the top half of the table, they agreed to give me £1.9k for wages, but refuse to give any money to buy players I was not happy with the restrictions as the club is worth £2million it became clear that club is worth that much because the owners are tight.

I called former Suwon and Seoul reserve defender Kim min Sung, he was currently out of a job and I wanted to offer him a key player role as the lead defender for my squad, but the board would not let me offer anymore than £60 per week for his wages! He wanted £120, so I had to cancel the deal. Not happy with the difficulties, I rang my boss up and told him I do not have the sufficient wage funds to sign any players, he at first refused telling me I have enough I told him I am very disspointed and the club will not improve, so he agreed to put more into my funds for the interest of the club.

By this time Kim Min sung had been snatched up by another club, So I checked the list of players out of contract a player named Moon Byun-Mo caught my eye, an experienced CB with K league experience I called him up to the club for a medical and a training session with the squad he agreed and I was most impressed by the lads solid defending skills, he agreed to £80 per week with clauses and the deal was done swiftly.

I went on to sign North Korean Internationals Jon song-rim & Lee bong-Il, I was starting to feel i was finally getting somewhere with the squad, now to get on with the pre-season and get ready for kick off in March

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Alright guys seriously i quit this team! haha it is the most impossible team to manage, so here is a challenge, try and win the National league with Makpo

I am going to start another story with a slightly better club

Nice story. If u get this right this could be successful:D

You gotta keep this up! C'mon man! I currently live in Korea. Mokpo really isn't a good team. It'll be tough. If you previously managed Suwon, you managed what's considered the best team in Korea. Suwon is often refered to as the city where great soccer players are from and the great soccer is. Mokpo is known for its squid. Hahaha! seriously! I've been there. There's not much there.

Also, I was at that Mokpo v. FC Seoul match that you got that photo from. Mokpo actually held 1-1 in a Korean FA Cup match and it went to penalties. Daejon (the Montenegran) was the last PK taker to go, he brazenly chipped it over their keeper. It was gold! One of my favaorite movements watching footy in the ROK.

The only problem I see is that the K-league doesn't have promotion and relegation. So I don't know how you can get Mokpo into the K-league from the N-league. Unless there's something in the game that I don't know about, like something that somehow changes the system and allows a really good team in a lower division to be promoted.