damo.superman

Reaction score
The football world was in shock today as Stoke decided to replace their popular manager Tony Pulis with the little known crazy Andorran Pablo Holanoya in what was a dramatic day for all at the club.

Holanoya took his first press conference passionately stating his delight and ambitions for this club

Placing many of the first team stars up for sale the manager made it clear he is here to reshape this club all the way through aiming to give youth a chance to shine

What direction will the club go in? How will the little man get on?

Only time will tell but we will be sure to keep you posted all the way.

So the exit door has slammed shut on several Stoke players this month

The casualties being: whelan £3.9m whitehead £2.5m Nash £65k jones £5m and jerome and Sorensen out on loan

Their replacements vinardell £500 sommer £4m smith £500k and Powell on loan

With only a short amount of time remaining can Stoke add any more to their small squad

stoke are looking to young 16 year old striker Damian Mallinson to fire them to success this season a big challenge for such a young man

Last edited:
Unlucky first game. Looks good so far tho. I'll be following!

A suggestion for stoke: Remember to use your height and strength :p

The boys managed to pick up their first win of the season...

Though it was nowhere near as convincing as the scoreline suggests

View attachment 331144

Young striker Mallinson grabbed his first senior goal and will look to add more soon as the manager begins to find the best roles for the squad.

After a busy last day of the transfer window Stoke were able to bring in 4 new faces to light up the Britannia
Chadli came in on loan from FC Twente, Digne on loan from Lille, Bounatte joined from Granada for a fee of £3.8m rising to £6m and most shockingly Holanoyas decided to dive into the free market for one
Jari Litmanen aged 41.

All 4 new players made the cut for the recent game against reading and helped build on up the most impressive performance of the season which helped eliminate the disappointment of the recent Capital One cup exit.

View attachment 331722
Shawcross the man mountain yet again!​

Went on a dismal run of results and got threatened with my job... went on holiday for the day for the Liverpool game and look what I came back to I had expected to come back jobless
View attachment 331792
Mini revival or the real thing?
We shall see also nearly transfer window time who to sell and who to buy?