The Manager Of Haiti - The Story

ArtyHaire

Reaction score
I decided to take up the position of Haiti manager. Haiti is a small caribbean country with not many good footballers. When I took the job there was only 1 assistant manager and no other mambers of staff... I offered jobs to high reputation managers and coaches and now have a new assistant manager and 4 coaches. I need a GK coach so any suggestions? I then adressed the issue of matches. Haiti were not in the Caribbean World Cup Quals so I had no copetitive matches so I decided to fill up free tie with friendlies. The first I aranged was Bhutan.

I discovered that a lot of Haitian players played in France and were useful. After assesing the team a bit, I worked out my starting Line-up for the match against Bhutan.

GK-Johnny Placide
DR-Roman Genevois
DL-Lesley Fellinga
DC-Jean-Jaques Pierre
DC-Jean-Francois Lescinel
MR-Jean-Sony
ML-Yves Desmarets
MC-Adbert Joseph
AMC-Charles Alerte
AMC-Ernst-Atis Clothaire
ST-Jean-Eudes Maurice

HAITI 4-0 BHUTAN
Jean-Sony 4
Desmarets 32
Maurice 39
Desmarets 49

Desmarets took the man of the match for two astounding goals. Our passing was direct and the match went very well. Right Back, Genevois made some crucial tackles and clearances and played well. Placide kept a clean sheet easily with only 1 or 2 shots coming his way.

Subs: Joseph Off, Sony Norde On.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

My next match I had aranged was against Pakistan, a team I thought would test my team's defence. I was disapointed with the sorry state Pakistan were in with only 3 or 4 players playing for clubs. After Adbert Joseph was injured in the match against Bhutan, I decided to play strong attacker Jean Alexandre in centre midfield. After Sony Norde impressing me againt Bhutan as a sub, he took Alerte's place. The current date in 6.9.08.

GK-Johnny Placide
DR-Roman Genevois
DL-Lesley Fellinga
DC-Jean-Jaques Pierre
MR-Jean-Sony
ML-Yves Desmarets
MC-Jean Alexandre
AMC-Ernst-Atis Clothaire
AMC-Sony Norde
ST-Jean-Eudes Maurice

HAITI 3-0 PAKISTAN
Jean-Sony 14
Maurice 30
Desmarets 69

Desmarets took the man of the match award again for his fantastic goal. Winger and goal scorer Jean-Sony picked up an injury and was replaced with Ulterguens St. Victor, who is currently playing for a team in Trinidad. I was pleased by the proformance, especially seeing captain, Ernst Atis-Clothaire, block a shot of the goal line.

Subs: Jean-Sony Off, St. Victor On.

Last edited:
10.9.08, time for a challenge... Norway. Only 1 change to the squad with Frantz Bertin on for Lescinel. The manager of OFI told me not to play Bertin for more than 45 Minutes. The squad had expressed concern at Clothaire's position as captain, replacing Pierre.

GK-Johnny Placide
DR-Romain Genevois
DL-Lesley Fellinga
DC-Jean-Jaques Pierre
DC-Frantz Bertin
MR-Jean-Sony
ML-Yves Desmarets
MC-Jean Alexandre
AMC-Ernst-Atis Clothaire (C)
AMC-Sony Norde
ST-Jean-Eudes Maurice

HAITI 0-2 NORWAY
Carew 15
Elyounoussi 53

Haiti or any other caribbean team were never going to beat Norway and for a country like Haiti, 2-0 is excelent. I predicted about 5-0.

Subs: Bertin Off, Lescinel On.

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:01 PM ----------

11.10.08, now my first away game, Australia. A lot of my starting players against Bhutan have lowered in value and quality and Alexandre, Norde and Bertin are becoming 1st team regulars.

GK-Johnny Placide
DR-Romain Genevois
DL-Lesley Fellinga
DC-Jean-Jaques Pierre
DC-Frantz Bertin
MR-Jean-Sony
ML-Yves Desmarets
MC-Jean Alexandre
AMC-Sony Norde
ST-Jean-Eudes Maurice

AUSTRALIA 2-0 HAITI
Emerton 28
Kewell 40

Well, this was my first away game and I picked a difficult opponent. The standard of our play was acceptable and we made a couple of good defensive moves, our attacks broke down as our shooting was terrible.

Subs: Fellinga Off, Lescinel On.

There is 123 days until my next friendly but the draw for the Gold Cup will be drawn before then and I hope to qualify.

Last edited:
Haiti is the home of Voodoo i believe,you better make sure your successful mate or you may end up cursed. :p

Good luck though mate,ill read with interest.

11.2.09, after going 3 places down in the world rankings to 128, it wasnt looking good ahead of our next away game against Peru. Lescinel had just been transfered for under 10k from Swindon (League 1) to Notts County (League 2), but Romain Genevois went up the ranks from FC Gueugnon to Dijon for 110k. The team stayed unchanged again, after considering Beuplan for the striker position. I saw Beuplan play for Haiti U20s when they drew 1-1 with Peru U20s, Beuplan scored an awesome goal.

GK-Johnny Placide
DR-Romain Genevois
DL-Lesley Fellinga
DC-Jean-Jaques Pierre
DC-Frantz Bertin
MR-Jean-Sony
ML-Yves Desmarets
MC-Jean Alexandre
AMC-Sony Norde
ST-Jean-Eudes Maurice

PERU 2-0 HAITI
Farfan 11
Rebosio 40

Well, Peru played really well and had some awesome players. It was inevitable really...

Subs: Desmarets Off, Lescinel On. Alexandre Off, Thermeus On.

Sadly Haiti weren't drawn into the Gold Cup. It looks like it's gunna be friendlies for a while...

Next game coming up is Cape Verde Islands in 49 days.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

1.4.09, I have decided to take up the job of Lazio manager to fill up some spare time between international matches. My first two signings for Lazio were Ernst Atis-Clothaire (Free Transfer) and Frantz Bertin. Back in Haiti, it's time to go to Africa to play the Cape Verde Islands. An injury to Maurice leaves him in the stands pre-match. The two new players in the squad are Abel Thermeus of Levante (B) and Fabrice Noel of Pueto Rico. Lets hope Noel can give us a little festive 'Noel' gift.

GK-Johnny Placide
DR-Romain Genevois
DL-Lesley Fellinga
DC-Jean-Jaques Pierre
DC-Frantz Bertin
MR-Jean-Sony
ML-Yves Desmarets
MC-Jean Alexandre
AMC-Ernst Atis-Clothaire (C)
AMC-Abel Thermeus
ST-Fabrice Noel

CAPE VERDE ISLANDS 3-1 HAITI
Feindouno 1
Jean-Sony 32
Tavares 60
G'Bizie 84

Again, we lose... Jean-Sony got the MOM for his goal but Noel was dissapointing. Ernst Atis-Clothaire seems to be boosted by signing for Lazio which is good.

Subs: Thermeus Off, Descolines On.

I will update you all on my Lazio career regurlaly. Arty Haire, Manager Haiti/Lazio... Strange...

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:43 PM ----------

10.6.09, I have quit my job as Lazio manager to focus on more important issues in the Haiti squad, like Atis-Clothaire's retirement threat. Jean-Francois Lescinel of recently promoted Notts County has returned to the starting line up alongside Sony Norde of Boca. AM/FC Abel Thermeus has been pushed up to the striker position to replace injured Maurice and faliure Fabrice Noel. It's time to play high rated Romania at home. A ranking difference of about 100 places... Not looking good. Ive selected an high value line up for probably one of the toughest games this season.

GK-Johnny Placide
DR-Romain Genevois
DL-Lesley Fellinga
DC-Jean-Jaques Pierre
MR-Jean-Sony
ML-Yves Desmarets
MC-Jean Alexandre
AMC-Sony Norde
ST-Abel Thermeus

HAITI 2-3 ROMANIA
Chivu 8
Desmarets 11
Cernat 80
Bratu 85
Thermeus 90+2

At last! We only lost by 1 goal, quite impressive against a team like Romania! Thermeus should keep his place up in attack and Desmarets got man of the match. I'm pleased.

Subs: None

Thankfully none of these players are injured after playing against Romania!

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

12.8.09, my next match is Brazil (Home). I arranged this freindly to test the strenth of my team and see how they coped. A missing center back means my squad has been re-shuffled. Dutchman Tim Velten, is declared for Haiti and will make his first appearance at right midfield. Jean-Sony has been pushed into Romain Genevois' right back position, he is now playing at center back. Ernst Atis-Clothaire is at center midfield to replace Alexandre. The two AMCs are Norde and Thermeus. Maurice has recovered from his club injury and comes back in at attack. Levante player Thermeus has attracted interest from a Liga Adelente club and Desmarets will most likelly be going to Braga next year. Atis-Clothaire and Bertin are both at Lazio.

GK-Johnny Placide
DR-Sony-Norde
DL-Jean-Francois Lescinel
DC-Jean-Jaques Pierre
DC-Romain Genevois
MR-Tim Velten
ML-Yves Desmarets
MC-Ernst Atis-Clothaire (C)
AMC-Abel Thermeus
AMC-Sony Norde
ST-Jean-Eudes Maurice

HAITI 1-2 BRAZIL
Desmarets 20
Jean 24
Claudinei 65

Wow! There were so many impressive points about that game... Tim Velten set up Desmarets goal beautifully and beat 3 Brazil players down the wing. Desmaret's finish was equisite. Jean-Sony adapted well to right back, and I think that Velten and Jean-Sony will stay where they were today!

My next match is England, my home nation. A tricky one. We WILL see Tim Velten.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

5.9.09, the transfer market in Haitian players has erupted with ots of intrest and purchases after the Haiteans were impressive against Brazil. The most exciting for me is that Vitoria captain Desmarets has been sold to Sporting CP. Hopefully he will get plenty of caps in the EURO cup this year. Released AS Cannes player Davidson Charles has moved on to Croix De Savoie. Genevois has had interest from Angers SCO. Badalona have been looking at Levante's Thermeus and Tim Velten will probably be sold to RBC Roosendaal. The soccer club, Pittsburgh in America have a Haitean midfeilder who I have included today. That is the only big change. Time to play England...

GK-Johnny Placide
DR-Sony-Norde
DL-Lesley Fellinga
DC-Romain Genevois
DC-Frantz Bertin
MR-Tim Velten
ML-Yves Desmarets
MC-Jean-Roberts Jerome
AMC-Sony Norde
ST-Jean-Eudes Maurice

HAITI 3-4 ENGLAND
Walcott 18
Lampard 34
Maurice 66
Heskey 73
Maurice 77
Desmarets 82
J.Cole 85

My favourite game this year! Maurice scored two and assisted Desmarets and got man of the match. Nothing can beat his skill, we were unlucky to concede 4 but there were some bad tackles made by England. In our next match, we may be without Desmarets and Atis-Clothaire because of injury.

Subs: Atis-Clothaire Off, Saincius On. Desmarets Off, Azor On.

Zimbabweans will face the Haiteans... Last Game This Year. More Coming.

Can we have a few screenshots of your best players and also one of the squad screen to see how many play for clubs? Thanks.

10.10.09, My last game of the season. Zimbabwe Away. With players like Negomashe and Benjani, it doesn't look good. Alexandre is looking to move to Chicago and back into football. I took charge of Haiti U20s aswell to look at the new talent. A couple of players caught my eye in our 2-1 win over Uzbekistan U20s. They will probabl be good in the future.

GK-Johnny Placide
DR-Sony-Norde
DL-Lesley Fellinga
DC-Jean-Jaques Pierre
DC-Romain Genevois
MR-Tim Velten
ML-Yves Desmarets
MC-Ernst Atis-Clothaire (C)
AMC-Abel Thermeus
AMC-Sony Norde
ST-Jean-Eudes Maurice

ZIMBABWE 0-2 HAITI
Maurice 9
Maurice 34

Fantastic! An away win! Maurice was sensational, man of the match. Negomashe couldn't beat Placide, neither could Benjani. This is the form I want us to keep to.

There is a gap between my next matches, but I will keep you all up to date on the SAM U20 Cup, if I'm seeded.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:45 PM ----------

31.3.10, Back in action for international matches! our current ranking is 133rd in the world. Again, I've taken control of Haiti U20s for their games this year. They played Iraq U20s and won 3-1! Orestes Dennis is looking like the next Yves Desmarets in Haiti. Meanwhile, the race is hotting up to sign haitean players again. Lazio's Ernst Atis-Clothaire is wanted by Sambenedettese. Lesley Fellinga is wanted by Salzburg. Levski (Sofia) have been looking at Notts County's Lescinel while Jean-Sony is a hot target for Braga. French clubs are waiting for Desmarets' contract at Sporting CP to run out, as Lille and Rennais are watching him. Grenoble Foot and ESTAC are after Genevois. Finally, Thermeus is wanted by Leganes, Sant Andreu, Badalona and Jaen. Our first game is Sao Tome and Principe at home. Atis-Clothaire and Velten are injured.

GK-Johnny Placide
DR-Romain Genevois
DL-Lesley Fellinga
DC-Jean-Jaques Pierre (C)
DC-Frantz Bertin
MR-Jean-Sony
ML-Yves Desmarets
MC-Jean-Robens Jerome
AMC-Abel Thermeus
AMC-Sony Norde
ST-Jean-Eudes Maurice

HAITI 2-1 SAN TOME AND PRINCIPE
Pinto 24 (OG)
Norde 37
Atagana 73

We could have done better with a full squad against the worst team in the world. But a win is a win... Great play by Lesley Fellinga (MOM) and Norde, who scored a direct corner.

Next up is East Timor. Another terrible footballing country. I will keep you up to date on U20s scores. We have 4 games against Dominican Republic this year, our rivals.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

5.6.10, our world ranking has moved up again. Were on track to qualify for the Gold Cup. We're now 125th in the world! My little Haiti U20s won 4-1 on penalties against an on form Vietnam U20 side. In transfer news, Romain Genevois has attracted attention from a third French club, Montpellier. While Fabrice Noel may move to Kansas City. Match now is East Timor. Sony Norde has rejected a last minute call up...

GK-Johnny Placide
DR-Jean-Sony
DL-Lesley Fellinga
DC-Jean-Jaques Pierre
DC-Frantz Bertin
MR-Bidre'Ce Azor
ML-Yves Desmarets
MC-Jean-Robens Jerome
AMC-Abel Thermeus
ST-Jean-Eudes Maurice

HAITI 5-1 EAST TIMOR
Maurice 15
Maurice 32
Anaur 47 (OG)
Maurice 54
Mohd Nor 58
Monpremier 74

Fantastic win for Haiti, our biggest win since Bhutan. Maurice (MOM) was sensational and is not looking like letting anyone else get his striker spot. I was impressed with Monpremier's proformance with a good goal and some tricky crossing.

Subs: Azor Off, Monpremier On.

Next up is Dominican Republic. They are our fiercest rivals. Keep reading up!

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

11.8.10, 116th in the world. Haiti U20s beat Dominican Republic 2-0 in an exciting match and a few will soon pass through to the first team. Again more transfer intrest in Haitian players has begun. Lorient are looking at Maurice, Dijon are interested in Lescinel and Los Angeles Galaxy are interested in Alexandre. Bertin, Atis-Clothaire and Placide have been transfer listed by their clubs, but Atis-Clothaire has set his retirement date for 30.9.11, when he will become a full time physio, I hope to sign him as either a physio or assistant manager in the future. Next up are rivals, The Dominican Republic.

GK-Johnny Placide
DR-Romain Genevois
DL-Lesley Fellinga
DC-Jean-Jaques Pierre
DC-Frantz Bertin
MR-Jean-Sony
ML-Yves Desmarets
MC-Jean-Robens Jerome
AMC-Sony Norde
ST-Jean-Eudes Maurice

HAITI 3-0 DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
Norde 3
Jerome 18
Genevois 28 (Pen)

It's always great to beat your rivals, especially by 3 goals. Desmarets impressed me a lot, winning the MOM. I hope for more wins!

I wonder if I will qualify for the Gold Cup?

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:06 PM ----------

4.9.10, now we've moved up to 114th in the world! On the other side, Haiti U20s lost at home to England U20s 0-6, lots of Haitians have been released from haitian clubs. I'm hoping for a better youth intake of Haitians at the end of this season. Right back, Romain Genevois has moved from Dijon to Montpellier for 725k, while Excelsior may bid on Lesley Fellinga. But now, time to play Malaysia.

GK-Johnny Placide
DR-Romain Genevois
DL-Lesley Fellinga
DC-Jean-Jaques Pierre
DC-Frantz Bertin
MR-Jean-Sony
ML-Yves Desmarets
MC-Jean-Robens Jerome
AMC-Sony Norde
ST-Jean-Eudes Maurice

HAITI 2-1 MALAYSIA
Maurice 31
Maurice 50
Mohd Amirul Hadi Zainal 77

Quite an impressive win for Haiti this time Maurice again wins man of the match and only one little defensive slip up. We are really on track to qualify for the Gold Cup if we can break into the top 100.

Gold Cup on it's way!

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:20 AM ----------

8.9.10, time to play Dominican Republic again. Haiti U20s just lost 0-3 to Costa Rica U20s, an understandable score.

GK-Johnny Placide
DR-Roman Genevois
DL-Lesley Fellinga
DC-Jean-Jaques Pierre
DC-Frantz Bertin
MR-Jean-Sony
ML-Yves Desmarets
MC-Ernst-Atis Clothaire
AMC-Charles Alerte
AMC-Sony Norde
ST-Jean-Eudes Maurice

Norde 42
Genevois 47 (Pen)
Maurice 90+2

Yes! Another win against our rivals and pushing us further up the rankings and others down. We are starting to pass some other carribean countries. We are chasing Panama. Norde won MOM.

CFA Next.
9.10.10, Central African Republic. Haiti U20s took the game to Northern Ireland U20s in a 3-2 win! I definatley know now who I'm going to include in my squad soon. Retiring midfielder Jean-Muller Altidor is in my squad today after a lot of my main squad are injured.

GK-Johnny Placide
DR-Roman Genevois

DL-Lesley Fellinga
DC-Jean-Jacques Pierre
DC-Frantz Bertin
MR-Jean-Sony
ML-Yves Desmarets
MC-Jean-Muller Altidor
AMC-Ernst Atis-Clothaire
AMC-Sony Norde
ST-Jean-Eudes Maurice

HAITI 2-1 CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC
Maurice 10
Jean-Sony 69 (OG)
---EXTRA TIME---
Norde 96

Another win under my belt! Jean-Sony played

CFA Next.

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

8.9.10, now my next game against Dominican Republic. My latest U20s score is Haiti U20s 0-3 Costa Rica U20s. Lets hope for a win!

GK-Johnny Placide
DR-Romain Genevois
DL-Lesley Fellinga
DC-Jean-Jacques Pierre
DC-Frantz Bertin
MR-Jean-Sony
ML-Yves Desmarets
MC-Ernst-Atis Clothaire (C)
AMC-Charles Alerte
AMC-Sony Norde
ST-Jean-Eudes Maurice

Norde 42
Genevois 47 (pen)
Maurice 90+2

A great proformance from Haiti! Sony Norde was MOM and we got lots of shots in!

Next CFA.

GK-Johnny Placide
DR-Romain Genevois
DL-Lesley Fellinga
DC-Jean-Jacques Pierre
DC-Frantz Bertin
MR-Jean-Sony
ML-Yves Desmarets
MC-Jean-Muller Altidor

AMC-Ernst Atis-Clothaire (c)
AMC-Sony Norde
ST-Jean-Eudes Maurice

HAITI 2-1 CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC

Maurice 10
Jean-Sony 69 (OG)
---Extra-Time---
Norde 96

Another storming proformance from my Haitians. Jean-Sony got the MOM.

Next Dominicans again!
17.11.10, Haiti U20s have lost to Mexico U20s 1-2. Grenoble have been looking at Maurice. Jean-Sony has been targeted by Braga and Beuplan has moved to Trinidad and Tobagan side Joe Public. Lescinel will move to Dijon for 250k at the end of the year We are ranked 111th in the world.

GK-Johnny Placide
DR-Romain Genevois
DL-Lesley Fellinga
DC-Jean-Jacques Pierre
DC-Frantz Bertin
MR-Jean-Sony
ML-Bidre'Ce Azor
MC-Yves Desmarets

AMC-Ernst Atis-Clothaire (c)
AMC-Sony Norde
ST-Jean-Eudes Maurice

HAITI 2-0 DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Scantlebury 36 (OG)
Maurice 47

Brilliant play. Fellinga got the MOM.

Subs: Azor Off, Monpremier On.

Gold Cup Draw VERY soon.

Last edited:
looks like a great sotry, your results agaisnt England and brazil are fantastic, looking forward to reading more

c'mon wee need screenshots

and also how many national rankings have Haiti gone up since you took over???

picture.php

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

9.2.11, I've just resigned from my Part-Time job at Empoli as I needed to focus on my Gold Cup squad. I'm in a group with Cuba, Mexico and Jamaica. The games start in June. For the readers wondering about our ranking. We started at about 118th and sunk to 144th but I've pulled us back to 110th! Our U20s squad played an away game against Japan and lost 3-0. We are really feeling Beuplan's absence as he just turned 21. While at Empoli, I signed Maurice, Desmarets, Fellinga, Bertin, Placide, Jerome and stupidly Atis-Clothaire. As Ernst Atis-Clothaire has set his retirment date, signing him as a physio forces him out of national and club football and is no longer regarded as a 'player' but as a 'staff member'. Our new captain is Yves Desmarets. Croiz De Savoie striker Davidson Charles and River Plate defender Judelin Aveska are in my squad today. Time to play Burkina Faso.

GK: Johnny Placide
DR: Romain Genevois
DL: Jean-Francois Lescinel
DC: Jean-Jacques Pierre
DC: Judelin Aveska
MR: Jean-Sony
ML: Yves Desmarets (C)
MC: Jean-Robens Jerome
AMC: Abel Thermeus
AMC: Sony Norde
ST: Davidson Charles

FRIENDLY
HAITI 1-3 BURKINA FASO
Davidson Charles 24
Kebe 40
Gnanou 45+3
Kabore 55

Burkina Faso are rated 88th in the world, and have a strong set-up. I'm pleased we managed to score though. We have an easier away game next, against Netherlands Antilles.

Netherlands 'eh? That's tough! Oh... The Antilles... Easy.

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:49 PM ----------

30.3.11, My next game is Netherlands Antilles, the last before my Gold Cup matches. Our world ranking has stayed about the same at 111th in the world. Haiti U20s had a hard away match against Germany U20s. They lost 6-1, but Romain Genevois has had further intrest in him from Auxerre and Valenciennes. River center back Judelin Aveska has attracted H.Tel Aviv and FC Timisoara. Jean-Sony has been looked at by Trofense. More injuries hold back my team today, including Maurice.

DL: Lesley Fellinga
ST: Davidson Charles

FRIENDLY
NETHERLANDS ANTILLES 2-1 HAITI
Aveska 23 (OG)
Norde 29
Corrales 82

This result could seriously damage our ranking as we are currently higher than the Antilles. Fellinga did play well though, winning man of the match. Maurice's absence is being felt in the games. We should have him back for the first game against Cuba in the Gold Cup.

Cuba up next. Hammertime.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

1.6.11, Now the pressure is on. Time to play Cuba, my first Gold Cup opponent. Jean-Eudes Maurice is back from injury. Aveska is now wanted by Mantova, Genevois by Grenoble, Fellinga by Ravenna, Norde by FC Vaslui and Placide by Cittadella. After we lost to the Antilles, we are now 117th in the world. A sharp drop. Also, all games are played in the USA.

ST: Jean-Eudes Maurice

GOLD CUP GROUP B
HAITI 4-1 CUBA
Maurice 5
Maurice 10
Thermeus 43
Peoli 61 (Pen)
Norde 90

A fantastic result for us. we look set to qualify if we keep proforming. Our squad morale has never been higher and Maurice has come back into form. Norde managed to score and so did Thermeus!

Position Team Played For Against Goal Difference Points
1 ------ Mexico - 1 ----- 5 - 2 ------ +3 ------------- 3
2 ------ Haiti --- 1 ----- 4 - 1 ------ +3 ------------- 3
3 -------Jamaica 1 ----- 2 - 5 ------ -3 ------------- 0
4 ------ Cuba -- 1 ----- 1 - 4 ------ -3 ------------- 0

Howzat Castro???

Last edited:
keep it up mate your doing great

4.6.11, 2nd match in group B. Mexico, 2009's runners up are favourites to win this year. I'm still wondering about the prospect of Haiti hosting the Gold Cup in 2013. Possible.

GOLD CUP GROUP B
HAITI 1-3 MEXICO
Norde 3
Bautista 57
Gaurdado 64
Vela 77

Can you blame me? You're my Amy I'm your Blake... I couldn't beat them. I seriously had my head in my hands... I really though we were going to win that one!

1 ------ Mexico 2 ----- 8 -- 3 ------ +5 ------------- 6
2 ------ Haiti -- 2 ----- 5 -- 4 ----- +1 -------------- 3
3 ------Jamaica 2 ----- 5 -- 5 ------ 0 -------------- 3
4 ------ Cuba -- 2 ---- 1 -- 7 ----- -6 -------------- 0

Lets see what Jamaica Got...

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Final Match. Jamaica are going to be a fierce chalenge, they're rated 44th in the world.

AMC: Charles Alerte

GOLD CUP GROUP B
HAITI 2-4 JAMAICA
Gardner 9
King 15
Fuller 21
Doyley 39
Fellinga 48
Maurice 72

WE QUALIFIED! HAITI ARE IN THE QUATER FINALS!

1 Q----- Mexico 2 ----- 8 - 3 ----- +5 ------------- 6
3 Q----- Haiti - 2 ----- 5 -- 4 ----- +1 ------------- 3
3 Q----- Haiti - 2 ----- 5 -- 4 ----- +1 ------------- 3
4 ------ Cuba - 2 ---- 1 -- 7 ----- -6 -------------- 0

Subs: Azor On, Jerome Off. Velten On, Desmarets Off.

Those two injuries are gunna hurt.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Now the quater final. Honduras are my opponent. They are a fantastic country and I don't have too much hope. 12.6.11.

DC: Jean-Jacques Pierre (C)
ML: Bidre'Ce Azor
MC: Jean-Muller Altidor
ST: Fabrice Noel

GOLD CUP QUATER FINAL
HAITI 1-0 HONDURAS
Alerte 87

WE DID IT! THIS IS UNBELEIVEABLE! WE ARE PLAYING THE USA IN THE SEMI FINALS!

Subs: Alerte On, Noel Off.

Bring on the Yankees.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

15.6.11, USA are the holders of this tournament. They are not going to be a push over. We need to forget about our injured players and work with what we've got.

ML: Bidre'Ce Azor
ST: Charles Alerte

GOLD CUP SEMI FINAL
HAITI 1-5 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Onyewa 4
Adu 10
Pierre 38 (OG)
45+3 Altidor
Donovan 65
Genevois 77

I'm really dissapointed with that result. I had some hope of beating them. You can't expect a Haiti team with it's captain and best striker missing to beat the holders...

Subs: Monpremier On, Altidor Off.

WE HAVE STILL GOT JAMAICANS..

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

19.6.11. Jamaica, to finish off. I'm hoping for a win!

DR: Jean-Sony
DC: Romain Genevois
MR: Tim Velten
ML: Yves Desmarets
ST: Fabrice Noel

GOLD CUP 3RD PLACE PLAYOFF
HAITI 1-3 JAMAICA
Mears 13
Huchinson 42
Fuller 45+5
Norde 62

I think that going from 18th in North America to 4th is decent...

Subs: None.

Panama Next Up...

10.8.11, WE BROKE THE 100 BARRIER!!! We are 95th in the world! Desmarets' old club Vitoria Guimares and Vit Setubal are after Jean-Sony after his impressive Gold Cup proformances. Judelin Aveska could move to Krylja Sovetov. Metz have shown interest in Empoli Captain Yves has been shown in Placide who has had a 38k bid from Gallipoli but Vicenza and Avellino have looked. Alexandre could well move to America, Salt Lake to be precise while Calais RUFC have signed Thermeus.

MR: Bidre'Ce Azor
MC: Jean Alexandre

FRIENDLY
HAITI 2-2 PANAMA
Alexandre 14
Maurice 41
Perez 53
Perez 81

Panama Won On Penalties

Omg Lol.

3.9.11, Our next game is at home against Bolivia. Bolivia are ranked in the 60s somewhere and there isn't much chance we'll win, I'm hopeful though. There was some strange pre match news that USA were after me as their manager... They offered me the job but I rejected it seeing as I'm here for Haiti not for reputation. Haarlem have released young Tim Velten, but he is being watched by FC Omniworld. Placide is still being looked at in Itlay with Piacenza and Taranto looking his way. Promising centerback Judelin Aveska has had Zurich and Steaua looking at him. Our world rank hasn't changed.

DR: Jean-Sony
MR: Bidre'Ce Azor

FRIENDLY
HAITI 3-1 BOLIVIA
Maurice 16
Norde 25
Moreno 58
St. Victor 84

Subs: Azor Off, St. Victor On.

MOM: Alexandre

A brilliant proformance all round and Maurice has officially become Haiti's all time top scorer with 19 international goals. Ulterguens St. Victor scored a brilliant goal at the end helped on by Alexandre. Placide looked strong throughout too.

CHINESE TAPEI NEXT!

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

7.9.11, Chinese Tapei, a little bit of an easy match for us. Definatley hopng for a win as we only have St. Vincent left as our final game. 7 Players are only allowed 45 minutes though...

FRIENDLY
CHINESE TAPEI (CHINA PR) 1-1 HAITI
Genevois 34
Huang Lei 43 (Pen)

Chinese Tapei (China PR) Won On Penalties

Subs: Pierre, Fellinga, Thermeus, Maurice, Jean-Sony, Alexandre Off. Lescinel, Bertin, Jerome, Azor, St. Victor, Noel On.

MOM: Genevois

Genevois scored a spectacular goal early on but we gave away a stupid penalty and let Tapei score.

St. Victor May Be In The Starting Line Up For The St. Vincent Game.

You do get some brilliant results like the Bolivia but your team don't seem to rise to the occasion agaisnt the lesser teams such as Tapai

8.10.11, St. Vincent are our final game of the year before the our Continental World Cup Qualifiers are drawn in December. Madeira may purchase Jean-Sony as a replacement right back or right midfield and our world rank is now 93RD IN THE WORLD.

DC: Jean-Francois Lescinel
ST: Bidre'Ce Azor

FRIENDLY
HAITI 2-0 ST. VINCENT
Thermeus 21
Alexandre 31

A brilliant proformance against a really strong St. Vincent side. Alexandre was great and Abel 'The Flask' Thermeus kept his cool.

We've got loads of new youth players. So watch out for them!

Well done mate, keep it up. You need to keep the player's feet on the ground though, as your results aren't as good when you are playing opposition of a lesser quality. I would suggest being less confident in your press conferences if you do them, and making a couple of shock changes to keep the team on their toes and show that no player is bigger than the team.

Just noticed that ironically there is an ad at the top of this page for cheap calls to where else but Haiti! Lol:p