StephenAFC

Reaction score
article-1337029886325-11dba719000005dc-483293_223x335.jpg

Gary Neville
DATE OF BIRTH: 18 February 1975
YOUTH CAREER: Manchester United (1991-1992)
PROFESSIONAL CAREER:
Manchester United (602) (7)
INTERNATIONAL CAPS: (85) (0)
MANAGERIAL CAREER:
England (Coach) 2012-

HONOURS:
PLAYER:
Premier League: (8), 95-96, 96-97, 98-99, 99-00, 00-01, 02-03, 06-07, 08-09
FA Cup: (3) 95-96, 98-99, 03-04
League Cup: (2) 05-06, 09-10
Community Shield: (3) 1996, 1997, 2008
UEFA Champions League:(2) 1998-99, 2007-08
Intercontinental Cup: (1) 1999
FIFA Club World Cup: (1) 2008
MANAGER:

I never did like Gary Neville when he was a player as he was too big for his boots, but since he has retired and became a coach and a pundit I really enjoy his punditry as he talks a lot of sense, I will be following this thread thoroughly and wanting to see how you do as Gary Neville. Good Luck.

Chapter One: Job Searching
article-1246130-080579F5000005DC-691_306x350.jpg
While driving in his hybrid as smug as ever, Gary was on the phone to his agent. "Gary, you've got a great job with Sky and your a respected member of the England coaching setup, you said yourself you weren't ready for management, if you want me to spread the word stating your intent for a manager's job than you have to be sure, if you do this and Sky sack you and nobody comes in for you, this could go **** up." The agent said assertively. "Yes, I'm sure. If it doesn't go to plan, I've got the England job you wally, or BT Sport will take me. Do you know how many offers I've had?" Gary replied. "Gary, don't treat me like a mug, of course I do." "Haha, I've had a think and I'm ready to do this. Spread the word, give me a call when something comes up. Bye." Gary ended the call and continued driving to the Sky Sports Studios for Monday Night Football.

Upon arrival at the Studios, reporters were waiting for Neville's arrival. "GARY! GARY! Is it true you want to replace Malky Mackay at Cardiff?" "GARY! GARY! Are you in talks with West Ham?" Stupid questions were being blurted out by the mass of journalists. Gary waved at the media before entering Sky Sports HQ and talking to Ed Chamberlin.
9k=
"Gary, how you doing?" Ed asked. "Not too bad, yourself?" "You know I'm here too!" Jamie Carragher added. "Yes, unfortunately. You know I'm joking Jamie! How are ya?" Gary said jokingly. "Doing pretty well with United below us in the table. Nyeeh." Jamie replied. "Jamie, Liverpool won't win the league. End of." Gary added assertively. "Wait a second Gary, Jamie has a good point. Liverpool are in the top three and just a point of leaders Arsenal. Jamie do you think Liverpool can win the league?" Ed Chamberlain said. "Yeah of course ehh you know it's about time we won the league I mean you know we haven't done too well but ehhh with the manager and the players we've got a great chance of the league and the top four. Nyeeh." Carragher said in his over-scouse accent. As the rest of the night went on, Gary switched into analysis mode and gave another master class on tactics with the Sky Pad. Gary had stated his intent to become a manager with the season only a month in.

Chapter Two: A Call From The Boss
article-2048175-0E578AF500000578-501_468x405.jpg
Gary had grown irritated with the accent of Jamie Carragher and having to spend an hour going over tactics on a show which people turned on at kick off and off at the final whistle. Gary had turned down a tirade of offers from lower league clubs but was desperate for a way out of MNF and Super Sunday. He considered just waiting it out until he got a phone call during a game.
Untitled.png

Gary looked down and noticed who was ringing, Gary made his excuses and left the studio being given fifteen minutes before having to come back for analysis. It was the daddy. Fergie was on the line.
Fergie: Gary, you disappoint me.
Gary: Alex, don't say that.
Fergie: You were offered jobs across the continent and you reject them because their not in the top division, I started at East Stirlingshire. They weren't rich but I did my best and look what I did.
Gary: Okay, I'll join a lower league team. Don't be mad at me.
Fergie: Not just any lower league team, Wolves.
Gary: Wolves?
Fergie: Yes, Wolves. Kenny Potato buggered off to Bolton, another job you rejected so they need a new boss. Wolves are second in League One a point off Sheffield United. League One is bang on halfway, I want you to finish the job. Get them promoted to the Premier League and don't leave until the job is done. Steve Morgan will be waiting to meet you in London tomorrow morning. Don't **** it up. Do I make myself clear?
Gary: Yes sir
Fergie: No, yes who?
Gary: Yes daddy,
Fergie: Who's the daddy?
Gary: Your the daddy.
Gary hangs up. "God I hate acting like I'm his *****." Gary pulled up his tie, finished Super Sunday and prepared for the interview.