pikkpoiss

Reaction score
Will start out in the USA, and let's see where life takes us - hopefully it won't take us downward.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Meet Tomašczk Pikkpoiss - He is a 69 (haha) year old polish-estonian meat salesman, who moved to USA (19 years old at the time) hoping for a better life. It was mailed to him, but he never received it, cause he had entered the country illegally. Luckily he new a very good artist, who in his free time made false documents. Later on, when his false document expired, he went to replace it at the building,m where they replace those things. The americans gave him the real document (don't know why) and Pikkpoiss became a full American citizen. After all that time selling meat, at the age of 67 he started learning to get qualifications to be a manager - did it cause no-one bought meat from an old polish guy. His first job is managing Philadelphia, cause he had sold that owner tons of meat. Plus the owner was his son.

Philadelphia - A club in America. (don't know anything else about it.)

MLS Contract Rules - might need it later
View attachment 364791
Philadelphia Union: A Backround
View attachment 364790
Potential Ability Squad
View attachment 364789
PS! I don't know anything about crating tactics, so it will be a tough nut to crack.

First I'm going to take a look at my coaching staff.

So this is my staff at the moment:
View attachment 364782
I think 3 stars is okey for a coach in MLS in a team created in 2010. Or what do the readers think? Post your opinions below.

First, I'm signing an Ivorian GK coach named Des McAleelan. Hopefully he will join me.
And i just noticed that i can have a total of 6 coaches. I think I'll have to let Albright go.
Now that Mike Salmon (I wonder how he tastes like) has joined my team, I'll ask to have more positions opened for coaches.
So Des did not join my team and I kind of let go 3 coaches.
I put up job ads for coaching jobs - let's see if I'll get any responds

Also I'm going to go for players hunt on the free transfer market.
I'm surprised how many famous players are without a club - Del Piero, Drogba, Nesta, Nono Gomes, Lampard and many more.
So I've scouted for many legends. Some even got contracts aaaand others didn't want to speak with me (those f*gs)

I signed motherf*cking Nuno Gomes:
View attachment 364698
I signed Pardo as my assistant manager (some mexican guy).

I signed Humam Tariq. (yippi-kay-yeeeeee)
Aaaaand it goes through next year.

Also signed many more coaches.

Met the players. Went really well. Everyone got some green on them. And told them I expect a mid-table finish.

First game coming up.
Friendly against Tampa Bay Rowdies. Assistant will take control of this game.
View attachment 364487
Many games coming up:
View attachment 364486View attachment 364481View attachment 364480View attachment 364478

Just signed Mohamed Zidan, an ex Dortmund player. Also signed some fast attackers for my poacher role.

Look at this universal guy - there isn't a spot where he can't play:
View attachment 364483
Signings and departures so far:
View attachment 364477
Is anyone reading this? Comment or like :)