The Manager's Battle - Brand New Online Game In the BPL

Gers1690

Reaction score
Looking for a few folk to try yet again!!! to get a good Online save going,have tried in the past but people seem to quit out a lot and not make game sessions,Dont want that.Want a few folk about 3 or so to get a game on the go,with no hassles or any other stuff,just a good friendly competitive game.

No real restrictions on any team(s) really,just choose a team who you feel comfortable with and lets get going.

Looking to get this setup and running asap.

If you could leave a note of your steam name if you are interested that would be great.UK timezone or similar too please.

Any other rules or details available on request.Although manager rep. must be set at Sunday League with no coaching badges.

Thanks.

In.

Hey, add me on steam "xiristopher".
I live in Berlin, so we have almost the same timezone.

Add my steam, Ravo, I'll take the Gunners :)

Oh, also, to that Sully fella. It's not about 'beating' someone on the game, it's about rolling with an entire season and not leaving the network game after a a bad run or something.

Add my steam, Ravo, I'll take the Gunners :)

Oh, also, to that Sully fella. It's not about 'beating' someone on the game, it's about rolling with an entire season and not leaving the network game after a a bad run or something.

Added you.

Cheater Alert on gers uses edited databases and denies it , i joined his game questioned it and he blocked me