FusionIOD

Reaction score
I Did have another thread called My Manchester United Story but my account wouldnt sign me in and then to make matter worse my season wouldnt load up so i have decieded to start another one i hope you will follow my season like you did with my last one and i hope you enjoy:D.

Breaking News
Due to health reasons it has been annocued that Sir Alex Ferguson has retired from Manchester United. In his replacement a young rookie aged 30 by the name of Joseph Atuahene has taken his place and promised to bring the same Sir Alex did hear is what he had to say for the press.
'I am sorry to hear about Sir Alex but i promise that i will try my best to do as well as he did. And the chairman has been behind me all the way. I have been given a budget of £74million and i wage budget of £1.7million. I hope to bring in a couple of players but i am happy with the squad as it is maybe just try and sign a few youngest i won't be selling yet as i am happy with the squad for now but if i have to then i will. I hope to win the premier league and champions league if we can even making the semis would be a great achivment for me.

Guys i promise this one will be much better then the last one so please follow and comment and i promise that there will be screenshots later on today off all transfers in a out and updates on the table as well as other big transfer shockers:O Updates will be writen very soon.

Good luck, you don't need it. If I got a penny for every big team thread, I'de be a millionaire.

good luck mate even though u wont need it, u should win every competition with united in your first season cos they have a great squad and a sack load of cash