The Manchester United Thread

City haven't been the same animal this season and Nuno Espirto also did the double over him as well. Does that mean Nuno has the ability to coach a top team?

Yes it absolutely does, is this a serious question? He's a quality coach.

The total disrespect for football managers these days is fraudulent, seems like unless you're named Pep, Klopp or Tuchel by the hipsters you aren't a good coach.

Yeah this nonsense about Ole being a PE teacher and tactically inept has to stop. And yes Wolves manager would likely do well at a bigger club.
Totally agree he can't be that bad after all 21 points from a possible 33 in the league against the other members of the big 6 isn't the mark of a tactically inept manager, where he had maybe suffered from was a little over confidence from the players against the smaller teams at the beginning of the season. If he is a PE Teacher what does it say about Lampard, and Jose both have failed to beat United this season.

Totally agree he can't be that bad after all 21 points from a possible 33 in the league against the other members of the big 6 isn't the mark of a tactically inept manager, where he had maybe suffered from was a little over confidence from the players against the smaller teams at the beginning of the season. If he is a PE Teacher what does it say about Lampard, and Jose both have failed to beat United this season.

It's been a fact for years that United can't play against a low block and that's what makes united unstuck, but that was under Jose and LVG also. Ole seems to have changed that recently and i hope he keeps it up and this is coming from a fan who has been a hardcore Poch in for 4 years.

Next step, sort out the little defensive errors from Maguire and Dave

And Pep because I’m sure City have lost the same amount of games as us.

It's been a fact for years that United can't play against a low block and that's what makes united unstuck, but that was under Jose and LVG also. Ole seems to have changed that recently and i hope he keeps it up and this is coming from a fan who has been a hardcore Poch in for 4 years.

Next step, sort out the little defensive errors from Maguire and Dave
I would like to see any manager break down a low block relying on JLingz, Pereria, Fred, Mctominey, James playing for most the season. And then missing Rashford and Pogba on top of that.

I would like to see any manager break down a low block relying on JLingz, Pereria, Fred, Mctominey, James playing for most the season. And then missing Rashford and Pogba on top of that.

This is what many anti united outlets and fans seem to forget, basically playing with a mid table midfield for most of the season.

Spot on post, Ole has shown his capability as a manager in the big games and Scouse won't ever rate a United manager which is fine.

Now we have a midfield then we can see how the low block teams are not causing as many problems.... so far at least.

Even if it all goes **** up, which it still could.... Ole is doing the best for United and to make us stronger in the future. I never felt that with previous managers, especially Mourinho and LVG... so many short-term buys which were partly on the board as well.

So I just watched a few old clips of our u21s with Greenwood and I noticed he takes penalties with his right foot. If his right foot is his stronger foot then I'm mind blown ?

Spot on post, Ole has shown his capability as a manager in the big games and Scouse won't ever rate a United manager which is fine.

Now we have a midfield then we can see how the low block teams are not causing as many problems.... so far at least.

Even if it all goes **** up, which it still could.... Ole is doing the best for United and to make us stronger in the future. I never felt that with previous managers, especially Mourinho and LVG... so many short-term buys which were partly on the board as well.

I still very much doubt his ability as a top tier manager but I do believe he's building something tangible for his successors to work with.

Yes it absolutely does, is this a serious question? He's a quality coach.

The total disrespect for football managers these days is fraudulent, seems like unless you're named Pep, Klopp or Tuchel by the hipsters you aren't a good coach.

Not every manager doing well at a lesser club can make the step up mate. I'm sure we've all learned from David Moyes. He worked wonders for years at Everton with a shoe string budget and got the best out of fringe players.

I still very much doubt his ability as a top tier manager but I do believe he's building something tangible for his successors to work with.

He may not be top tier, but right now... there are very few managers that are.

But he has outclassed Pep who is... twice... this season.

jb8521
@jb_8521
15 year old Isak Hansen-Aaroen who will join United in the summer came on as a substitute for Tromso today becoming their youngest debutant ever and one of Europe’s

It's interesting how the Cardiff fans who were mocking United last season when Ole was given the job are now very quiet, makes you wonder if he had been given more time to sort out that squad what would they have achieved.