The Manchester United Thread

Easy night. Never really got out of 3rd gear. Clean sheet. Some nice football once we upped the tempo. Another goal contribution for Rashford🔥 Martial back with a goal🤩 Sancho back and looking leaner and sharp😍 Fred 2 in 2 and Bruno, Casemiro, Varane and Martinez just doing what they do😀 Wembley here we come. Night✌🏼

For fixture congestion reasons, we may need to throw the Europa league tie against Barcelona to rest players for the carabao cup final

No throwing anything. This season is baptism by fire for all the players. If you cant handle the tempo, you'll get trimmed like a weed. Ten Hag is going to demand even more next season, so they better be ready.

My main issue is the right back. One injury away from the crisis.

No throwing anything. This season is baptism by fire for all the players. If you cant handle the tempo, you'll get trimmed like a weed. Ten Hag is going to demand even more next season, so they better be ready.

My main issue is the right back. One injury away from the crisis.
Read the other day that Dalot should be back in a couple of weeks. So hopefully him and McTominey return around the same time.

Like ETH said last night. The players are actually enjoying playing games instead of training. And when you’re in form and winning you tend not to feel the tiredness as much.

Getting Sabitzer signed and Sancho back now is like 2 new signing not one. And both will be super fresh for the rest of the season.

This should stand the payers well going into next season as with a better schedule they should be able to maintain that intensity for longer during the matches with not having such a crazy schedule next season.

As for next season. I see Mitten this morning saying we are well under way for the summer preparation wise. And Utd will be targeting a GK, STR, CM and a young CB.

Tbh I would like us to sign Wout and Sabitzer on permanent deals also

The thing that irks me the most about Sancho isn't necessarily Sancho, rather than United's transfer and development strategy. What was the plan with Sancho? Play him on the right? Then why break the bank for Antony, and getting promising youngster in Amad who also was expensive signing for his age?
On the left? Then what with Rashford? Surely by then they realized he's not a out and out striker, so was the strategy to sell Rashford? Fans would be fuming if that would happen, he's as Red as they get. Then you search the academy and you have Elanga, who's progress has stalled for many reasons, one of them being not playing consistently enough. Also, looking down you'll see Garnacho, who's been tearing it for 3 seasons now.
As attacking midfielder? No one in the world is going there ahead of Bruno. Maybe drop Bruno in Eriksen position, but Bruno is not known for having the discipline or positional sense when it comes to defending.
Now you're left with a player who you can't play because you spent 100m on Antony, Rashford is undroppable for anyone and Sancho isn't a striker. Not to mention that young players who are playing in that position are playing great and they need playing time. You actively did not leave a path for Garnacho and now that Garnacho has emerged as a Rashford deputy, United have a problem.

Where does Sancho play?

Don’t worry about it I’m sure ETH had a plan. And how he wants us to play. Numbers will be needed and rotation to maintain that intensity throughout the hole season. Without the drop off in quality

Don’t worry about it I’m sure ETH had a plan. And how he wants us to play. Numbers will be needed and rotation to maintain that intensity throughout the hole season. Without the drop off in quality
Sure, but if you're looking for a rotational players, you had one in Elanga and you should give a pathway for your youngsters like Garnacho, who might also impact in the near future. ( this is all speaking from last year perspective when United got Sancho).
That money should have been used elsewhere. Sancho is too expensive to be a rotational player.

Sure, but if you're looking for a rotational players, you had one in Elanga and you should give a pathway for your youngsters like Garnacho, who might also impact in the near future. ( this is all speaking from last year perspective when United got Sancho).
That money should have been used elsewhere. Sancho is too expensive to be a rotational player.
That’s what happens when you go through managers and have **** poor planning and a k.*** of a CEO in charge. Hopefully all that changes under the new regime.

See how you rightly mocked Kenny and the club standing by that despicable rat Suarez ……