The Manchester United Thread

There are two categories of sales if groups players in

Fire sale
Casemiro, Sancho, Eriksen. Also let Varane and Martial’s contracts run out.
Sancho should be sold regardless of the manager situation.

Sell if we receive good offers:
Bruno Fernandes
Marcus Rashford
Antony* (tbh, I almost had him in the fire sale category but I want to give him the benefit of the doubt that his off field issues did him no favors this season)
AWB
My sales/let go would be: Sancho, Linderlof, Casemiro, Eriksen, Martial, Amarabat, Williams, DVB

Would only keep Varane if he excepts the reduced wages we are reportedly offering.

If a good offer came I would sell Shaw and Rashford.

Then there’s the big ? About MG

Just seen footage of Liverpool fans lobbing flares (that burn at 1600°) at disabled children watching a match.

Proletariat filth.

What you’ve seen is one proper ******* throwing a flare from the upper scoreboard, with absolutely no consideration for anyone below be they Utd or L’pool fans below him. The media are just sensationalising a headline as the front is where the disabled support is placed.

The fuckwit would have been trying to throw it on the pitch.

He wants banning too but theres no need to bring class into it. A fuckwits a fuckwit whatever class of society they are from.

*Edit* Good. GMP have charged the *****. Hopefully a ban will follow.

Last edited:
There are two categories of sales if groups players in

Fire sale
Casemiro, Sancho, Eriksen. Also let Varane and Martial’s contracts run out.
Sancho should be sold regardless of the manager situation.

Sell if we receive good offers:
Bruno Fernandes
Marcus Rashford
Antony
AWB

That's bang on (y)

U21s won 3-0 tonight. The womens won yesterday 2-0. And the u18s won again but not sure about the score. Same for the u16s

My sales/let go would be: Sancho, Linderlof, Casemiro, Eriksen, Martial, Amarabat, Williams, DVB

Would only keep Varane if he excepts the reduced wages we are reportedly offering.

If a good offer came I would sell Shaw and Rashford.

Then there’s the big ? About MG
I forgot most of our loaned out players lol. I’d say everyone above 21 loaned out should be sold. I thought about adding Luke Shaw but then I remembered our homegrown quota (especially if Rashford and AWB are sold hypothetically). Mad to think Luke Shaw has been here for 10 years

I forgot most of our loaned out players lol. I’d say everyone above 21 loaned out should be sold. I thought about adding Luke Shaw but then I remembered our homegrown quota (especially if Rashford and AWB are sold hypothetically). Mad to think Luke Shaw has been here for 10 years
Yeah I did to tbh. Till I looked at the official site for the squad. Yeah most likely sell Hanibal and Pellistri. I only asked the question in the first place because I thought it was strange that me and my other 3 mates lists were all pretty much different. It’s quite surprising how some fans rate certain players.

United's doctors examined Casemiro but did not find a problem & gave him the green light to play against Liverpool. Casemiro checked with a private doctor who had treated him before. A small injury was found. It’s claimed that if he’d played against Liverpool, it could have become a ‘much bigger problem’. #MUFC
✍️

@Sport_Witness

😁

@AcademyScoop
·
Shea Lacey is set to earn his first professional contract at Manchester United, first reported by @StevenRailston. The contract will be signed on April 14th - Lacey's birthday, with the youngster turning seventeen. One of the biggest talents the club have produced in years.

🚨
🇧🇷
Antony: “I have been working silently to evolve and show my football on the field. I have also been training my right foot, to make it better. I know my potential and I know why Manchester hired me. I want to repay all of this on the field.” #MUFC

Ben Jacobs

@JacobsBen

·
🗣️
Gareth Southgate on #MUFC links. "I'm the England manager. I've got one job, to try and deliver a European championship. Plus, Manchester United have a manager and it's disrespectful to be talking about speculation. And I am president of the LMA. I don't have anything to say. My full focus is on England and the Euros this summer."

United women’s not surprisingly 2-0 down at HT. Another big match against one of the top teams and more questionable team selections by Skinnar.

Lmao no subs at half time. City score after 30 seconds from the kick off. Zelem who is the biggest problem in this team gives the ball away and they score an easy goal 😡

Skinnar is just favourites FC. Rivière goes off injured at RB. 2 talented FBs sat on the bench and he brings on his ex 34 yr old CB as a replacement who has just come back from injury and not played all season🤦🏻‍♂️

3-1 City. Utd pull a lucky one back with a deflected cross. God knows how Zelem and Toone are still on the pitch both poor both been poor all season. In typical Skinnar fashion throws on Williams as a last panic Hail Mary

Sits on his seat all second half then 7 mins into injury time gets up and shouts come on 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

If he gets a contract extension when his expires in the summer then I will **** myself.

Last edited: