The Manchester United Thread

nothing new the mens team cant be a r s e d
I believe Rooney has it right by saying certain players are saying they are injured to 'save themselves' for the FA Cup and Euros. No doubt some of the 'unknown' injuries will disappear in the next week...

I believe Rooney has it right by saying certain players are saying they are injured to 'save themselves' for the FA Cup and Euros. No doubt some of the 'unknown' injuries will disappear in the next week...
Will most probably have a fully fit squad lol bar Malacia

thats what you get when the owners could care less
Really hope though go with a rebuild. Was at OT about 5 weeks ago it’s an absolute mess for most parts once you get up close and see things. I love OT have had great memories there as a season ticket holder once and and even now without one.

But it’s really really fallen behind nearly all top stadiums in world football due to lack of investment, renovation, modernisation. Even the stadium tour parts they use to keep on top of are looking tired.

Was huge talks today with Labour leaders and members of the OT task force it seems in regards to pushing forward for a new stadium!

| #mufc source on the redevelopment of Old Trafford:"At this stage, the focal point of the project is the development of a world-class football stadium."But undoubtedly a wider opportunity exists to regenerate Trafford Park into a thriving sports, leisure and business campus – delivering huge positive social and economic benefits for the community and the region."The meeting is part of the ongoing engagement with political leaders on a national, regional, and local level as the task force continues to explore the options for the project." [
@TelegraphDucker
]

Keir Starmer holds ‘Wembley of the North’ talks with Sir Jim Ratcliffe#TelegraphFootball | #MUFC

Just watched the match. Wasn’t even that bad tbh. Obviously a bit toothless and lacked the overall quality. But all things considered and me after seeing the line ups predicted a 4/5 - 0 drubbing we actual played quite well. Good to see he adapted a few things was way more compact ( Amrabat who played a huge part in that, played very well). McTominey didn’t go forward as much.

The FBs were better with Dalot on the left had another good game. AWB another performance of a player who knows he’s gone. Same for Casemiro. Both absolutely shocking for the goal.

Amad was looking lively till lone behold goes of injured.

Gareth Southgate on potential Man United interest in him to replace Ten Hag: “It’s complete irrelevance”.“There have been no conversations, I’ve got one thing to focus on — and that’s having as successful a tournament with England as possible”, told Telegraph.

Worth a watch. At this point im just an Onana number 1 hater it feels like lmao.

From the Newcastle presser.

BREAKING! Lisandro Martinez will return to the #mufc squad tomorrow to face Newcastle!

Will be late fitness tests for Kambwalla, Bruno, Rashford, McTominey, Evans.

Varane will say goodbye before kick off or at HT. And will be available for the Brighton and City game.

ETH also rubbish reports Bruno could leave in the summer.

Worth a watch. At this point im just an Onana number 1 hater it feels like lmao.
When I watch his movements in prepping for shots, it’s almost like he doesn’t trust himself and tries to predict where the shots would end up. He predicts rather than reacts.

With Varane, Evans, Linderlof going I wonder if Maguire will stay now.

That would leave us with Martinez - New partner signing. New signing as 3rd choice. Then Maguire and Kambwalla as you 4th/5th choices. It would tally up with most the stories of us wanted 2 CBs. Maybe Todibo for around 35/40m then The lad from Fulham on a free.

United XI:

Harrison

Ogunneye
Jackson
Kingdon
Amass

McAllister
Curley

Scanlon
J.Fletcher
Williams

Wheatley

Subs: Myles, Nolan, Devaney, Sharpe, Biancheri

U18s 0-1 up at HT. complete domination first 25 mins crisp passing, work rate, movement, speed of play. Ethan Wheatley scored our goal not surprisingly lol. Sensational form atm. Also hit the post and had a goal ruled off. After 25 mins and taking the lead we seemed to have gone right off though and Chelsea have come back into it.

Fantastic for the u18s securing the treble 😀 won 1-2. Should have been more but missed some absolute sitters!! Chelsea equalised 30 seconds after the second half kicked off. But Utd retook the lead through Ethan Williams.

Treble champions 🤩