The Manchester United Thread

Harry Maguire becomes first United outfield player to play every league minute for 25 years

2nd outfield player to do so in the PL era for United. Gary Pallister achieved two ever-present campaigns, in 1992/93 and 1994/95.

Na not for me. I rate Linderlof more than most but not as much as Maguire. Would say the last 2/3 games Linderlof been better though. Maguire looks shot mentally and physically. Not surprising considering he’s played a ridiculous amount of mins and playing a lot injured and with injections. Huge effort from him in his first season at a big club for big money and being made captain. Will only get better.

Lol just seen that Bruno finished Sportings top scorer and assist man this season
He's also scored more goals overall than both Rashford and Martial (although he has played more games than both of them). Bruno : Games Played: 48 Goals: 25, Martial: Games Played: 45 Goals: 22, Rashford: Games Played: 42 Goals:22. Things look good on the attacking front for next season especially if Greenwood is also added to the mix with 17 goals in Senior Competitions (he also scored in the EFL Cup so you could say 18 goals). There is still time for more goals as well what with the Europa still to be played.

Last edited:
He's also scored more goals overall than both Rashford and Martial (although he has played more games than both of them). Bruno : Games Played: 48 Goals: 25, Martial: Games Played: 45 Goals: 22, Rashford: Games Played: 42 Goals:22. Things look good on the attacking front for next season especially if Greenwood is also added to the mix with 17 goals in Senior Competitions (he also scored in the EFL Cup so you could say 18 goals). There is still time for more goals as well what with the Europa still to be played.
Problem is never the starters - they're good, and they'll continue to improve. Outside of them, we are screwed. Depth is our main problem, along with a Right Winger (we haven't had a proper RW since Valencia, and even then, he could never cross it in). Our prayer since the restart was that none of our 5/6 picked up any serious injuries.

Valencia was fenomenal crosser, until he transitioned in RB position. After that, Bebe level crossing.
Dan James can be a decent RM, we'll see.

Also, CL here we go! But next season is gonna be tough since United is lacking depth pretty much everywhere.

Valencia and his byline low drive was a joy to watch in his pomp, he was also an absolute powerhouse.

Also time for that muppet woodward to give Ole what he wants, top class signings. No subpar 3rd choice nonsense this year.

With new players coming in to add to that we should be a match for most in the league. Especially if we get Sancho and Grealish

Valencia was fenomenal crosser, until he transitioned in RB position. After that, Bebe level crossing.
Dan James can be a decent RM, we'll see.

Also, CL here we go! But next season is gonna be tough since United is lacking depth pretty much everywhere.
Yeah I like James and will get better. Very good in certain situations. Looked absolutely shot half way through the season. Like it’s all been to much for him. Tbh he could of had a lot more assists if the fwds finishing was better early on in the season.

I'd rather Van De Beek over Grealish, now i know Jack can play wide but i think he'd be useless there for us. So i think likes of Grealish and Van De Beek fall into the one and not both category.

That's obviously if Ole persists and prefers a 4231 all of next season.

I'd rather Van De Beek over Grealish, now i know Jack can play wide but i think he'd be useless there for us. So i think likes of Grealish and Van De Beek fall into the one and not both category.

That's obviously if Ole persists and prefers a 4231 all of next season.
Would like either or. Think VDB is more versatile

I'd love both like, because they'd cover quality and depth in multiple positions. But yeah i think Donny is way more versatile and that clever technical sort of player we need more of.
Most likely be cheaper now also with Villa staying up