The Manchester United Thread

When Ole gets the time and money pep has then we can compare also.

I think a lot of managers could have done what Pep has had in terms of resources and teams he has managed. He has achieved impressive point tallies but at the end of the day people only remember titles and most of what he has achieved was done before at Bayern and City anyway.

I think a lot of managers could have done what Pep has had in terms of resources and teams he has managed. He has achieved impressive point tallies but at the end of the day people only remember titles and most of what he has achieved was done before at Bayern and City anyway.
No doubt Pep has been getting too much support. I just dont fancy twitter post with bent stats. I always tend do double check if it is done on players etc :D

With yesterday's match lost alot of respect on pep. Have given him benefit of the doubt but that decision to play basically with 3cdm, one of them as cb. Make one sub only late in the game.

How are feelings on today's match?
Will united start the season later than others as you are in semis?

I expect a tough game today. Sevilla has a squad with good players (Diego Carlos, Navas, Reguillon, Banega, Suso, Ocampos) and a mix between experienced and younger players.

They gave Atleti a run for their money in the league, ultimately finishing fourth but tied in points. They are well trained by Lopetegui and are very good in possession.

Our pressing will be key today. We must not let Banega have space and time on the ball, or he'll run the game. They will allow space for counter attacks, and we must be clinical.

Eyes on Diego Carlos guys, a ball-playing left-footed CB that's one of my favourites in Europe right now.

..... Will united start the season later than others as you are in semis?

That's one thing you seriously want to avoid Friday ..... A game against either Chelsea, City, Utd or Wolves the opening 2 only to have to find space for it somehow later on in the season.

Season's ridiculous enough with barely any free mid-weeks to need to use one or two with that.

DDG, AWB, Linderlof, Maguire, Williams, Fred, Pogba, Fernandes, Rashford, Greenwood, Martial
Will be interesting match.

1597601581760.png

Uhh Sevilla is pushing hard. Have to say **** nice footy they are playing, passing is top notch.

Edit: Right after complimanting goal.

Good game. Utd had the better chances. Rashford and Greenwood been disappointing in different aspects. Greenwood not doing his defensive job and Rashford butchering attacks. Fred has been very good. Goal should not have happened. Poor from the officials and worse from all the players for switching off.

Good game. Utd had the better chances. Rashford and Greenwood been disappointing in different aspects. Greenwood not doing his defensive job and Rashford butchering attacks. Fred has been very good. Goal should not have happened. Poor from the officials and worse from all the players for switching off.
That very hars on official, hard to spot it

Might be an unpopular opinion but I would be looking to get Lingard on for one of the wide players before long. Depending which one starts the worst in the second half

Tough game as expected. Great match so far by Fred and Pogba winning duels in the midfield. Martial is a whole diferente classe. What a player. Williams pretty poor on Sevilla's goal.

We have to be clinical in the second half. We'll have more chances.