The Manchester United Thread

🚨
| John Murtough is set to leave #mufc. There had been a loose proposal he could continue working in a reduced role, but all parties now accept a clean separation makes the most sense. [@lauriewhitwell]

🚨
| Jason Wilcox is expected to engage daily with the #mufc manager and provide a link to the hierarchy. He will also be a bridge between the youth setup and the first team, tapping into work he did as academy director at Manchester City. [@lauriewhitwell]

see what he has to say after the liverpool hammering on sunday lol

All things being equal it should be, But then it should have been in the Cup tie that I'm still not sure how you come away with the victory save for our wastefulness/ bad decision making the final third to negate the dominance.

But that's L'pool- Utd mate. NO game/ rivalry in World football like it. No matter how dominant or how utter ***** one side is (and I can't remember in my life time L'pool being SO far ahead of Uttd and Utd being THIS ***** and poorly coached), it matters for nothing on the day.

Mad as it sounds, there's only two games that I aren't 100% confident in out of what we have left. Everton and Utd. Which is mental as both clubs are completely in the mud and beyond poor on the park. But that rivalry turning it in Cup Finals for both makes it a battle and a half regardless.

Cautiously optimistic we won't make the same mistake again tomorrow. And not beating a Utd side this bad in three attempts would be mind-blowingly bad this season.

But I've seen enough of these games to know ANYTHING can happen on the day and to not take Utd lightly at all.

Yeah you just can’t call these games no matter how in **** form either side is in.

Regardless he’s gonna get next season anyway. Well that’s what Whitwall and especially Ornstien have come out with in the last 12 hrs.

see what he has to say after the liverpool hammering on sunday lol
Be careful what you hope for. The way this squad has been playing they may just decide to turn up and actually play adult football and not school playground football and shock horror actually manage a scuffy win.

Be careful what you hope for. The way this squad has been playing they may just decide to turn up and actually play adult football and not school playground football and shock horror actually manage a scuffy win.
im not hoping for anything only that we turn up

As usual for Liverpool, if you can't beat cheaters like City, just join them and start cheating yourself. Disgraceful from Klopp and his players. Buch of divers.

Kambwalla to start the rest of the season. Doesn’t sound like Linderlof or Evans are close. Thought he was impressive today all things considering. I’m chuffed for him. Signed for us as a 16 touted as the best young French CB since Varane. And then spent nearly his whole time here injured. But when he did play was absolute class. Looks like he’s filled out his body and looks strong and fit. So the future could be very bright for him.

Kambwalla to start the rest of the season. Doesn’t sound like Linderlof or Evans are close. Thought he was impressive today all things considering. I’m chuffed for him. Signed for us as a 16 touted as the best young French CB since Varane. And then spent nearly his whole time here injured. But when he did play was absolute class. Looks like he’s filled out his body and looks strong and fit. So the future could be very bright for him.
If he can stay fit he may save the club some money but we will have to wait and see.