4ntonio

Reaction score
I just bought this wonderkid from Dortmund for the ''wonderful'' price of 110 million . Because he is very young and skillful i want to build my Liverpool team around him . I want to know which is the best tactic , formation , players and their roles . Currently i use a 4-3-3 tactic and i play Mario a winger-striker as a advanced playmaker . This palce was great for Downing but now i want to change the things and i need some help . Sry for my bad english XD.

Haha, you want to buy a team around Gotze? OK, here's a tip: buy ganso (paulo henrique, santos), he's great! He isn't cheap, and I don't know how much money you've left, but he's a great passer and he could give a lot important passes on Gotze.

ganso is quality! bought him for my united team, only cost 23.5 million! he had a bad first season but he's starting to rack up the assists! a definite buy.

Ganso has been poor for me in my chelsea save... bought him for 17.75 mill

110 million ..... Hello Hazard for me then :D but grtz good luck ganso is a must buy agreed neymar is also awesom and thiago from barca would be nice ,Felip anderson is also worth looking at :) GL

110? where the **** did you get this big amount? o_O

And to be ontopic you can try this tactic or this one. These 2 are great tactics and the results can be seen even from the 1st match. If the squad harmony is broken it will take 5-8 games but it will work in the end. Cheers!