Ethnicity: White
Date of Birth (DD/MM): 21/03
Second Nationalities: American
Height: 6'
Weight: 70kg
Left/ Right Foot Rating (L/R): L-20 R-15

Primary Position (max 1): ST
Secondary Positions (max 2): AML/AMR

Technical Attributes (max 6): dribbling, finishing, first touch, heading, penalties, technique
Mental Attributes (max 6): anticipation, composure, determination, off the ball, teamwork, work rate
Physical Attributes (max 4): acceleration, balance, natural fitness, strength
Preferred Moves (max 3): runs with ball, shoots with power, moves into channels

Favourite People: Joe Royle, Duncan ferguson
Disliked People: steve gerrard, rafa benitez
Favourite Clubs: everton, elysium
Disliked Clubs: liverpool
Any additional info add here:

Last edited:
Team: Elysium

Name: Erigg Deijke
Ethnicity: South East Asian
Date of Birth (DD/MM): 11/05
Second Nationalities: Indonesian
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 62 kg
Left/ Right Foot Rating (L/R): R

Primary Position (max 1): DMC
Secondary Positions (max 2): DC/DR

Technical Attributes (max 6): marking, tackling, passing, heading, long shots
Mental Attributes (max 6): work rate, teamwork, positioning, determination, decision
Physical Attributes (max 4): stamina, jumping, pace, balance
Preferred Moves (max 3): stay back at all times, marks opponent tightly , play short simple passes

Favourite People: Jurgen Klopp
Disliked People: Jose Mourinho
Favourite Clubs: Liverpool, Elysium
Disliked Clubs: Manchester United, Chelsea
Any additional info add here:

Added all players up to here. 30 players in total so far and still no goalkeepers...

Here are the available slots left:

Olympus Mons Football Club (0 places left)
Phobos Athletic (2 places)

Deimos United (5 places)

Elysium (1 place)
Team Arsia (3 places)
Utopia City (0 places)
Hellas Cratons (4 places)
Arcadian Spacetroopers (2 places)
Iapygia Rangers (2 places)
Gale Rovers (1 place)

Nobody has gone for Deimos Athletic so far, 2 hours left of sign ups. Can I give you a spoiler? I will in anyway, so last night I simmed the database a little and Deimos United ended up winning the first 2 seasons...

Lastly should I make the PA -10 or 200?

Not knowing how much our kids can grow make it more interesting in my opinion (it's one of those rare cases where I do appreciate RNG).

.P.S.:

Added all players up to here. 30 players in total so far and still no goalkeepers...

I don't know what's more odd... Having a BaP with no goalies or having a BaP where Pedersen is not a goalie?

I know Zlatan its strange but I guess my player will have to be a goalie for Deimos United. And I agree with the -10 PA.

Any queries PM me.
I plan on starting by tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not knowing how much our kids can grow make it more interesting in my opinion (it's one of those rare cases where I do appreciate RNG).

.P.S.:

I don't know what's more odd... Having a BaP with no goalies or having a BaP where Pedersen is not a goalie?
Haha, since my previous experiences with being a goalie has been mixed, to put in gently, I decided to go with the most OP position of them all, fullback :) Surely with that position, my player will be the best in this BAP, if not I'll be very dissapointed :)

And yes, -10 would be best. But if you want, you can just give Pedersen a PA of 200, I won't tell anyone ;)

-10 is the best of options.

Take Mide from my BaP, only CA of 174 with a PA of 177 and he is just bossing the game.

Sorry I havent posted in 4 days, had a tough weekend with a rugby match and work clashing a lot with the save, I managed to sim up to 2040 and it was all good have a save for every year but now my game decides to stay on the loading screen 24/7.

It is the 2nd time this has happened in a week. I managed to fix it just before I started the save and once I wanted to start taking screenshots it never loaded again. I am currently trying to clear my cache and re-verify game cache settings and hopefully by tonight I will release the Initial update.

View attachment 136127

Sorry for the inconvenience guys.