The Master FM2011 Scouting Handbook

This is like the bible of fm :D I already knew most of the content, but i still learned a couple of small things.
But it's definetly a must-read for beginners!

I think the people who wrote this hate Chelsea.
No mention of Cech, Cole, Terry, Lampard, Essien or Drogba.
It does mention I think two or three youths but thats it

I am an Arsenal fan, Thomas is a Liverpool fan, but there is definitely no hatred!!

I think they are all good players but I tried to avoid the more obvious premier league names as I could.

If you say I have hatred to Chelsea, then you could say I hate Barca (for not including Messi), Real (for not including Ronaldo) and so on.

I tried to get a variety of good players from all different clubs and ages from around the world!

Thanks for all the kind words people :D

I am an Arsenal fan, Thomas is a Liverpool fan, but there is definitely no hatred!!

I think they are all good players but I tried to avoid the more obvious premier league names as I could.

If you say I have hatred to Chelsea, then you could say I hate Barca (for not including Messi), Real (for not including Ronaldo) and so on.

I tried to get a variety of good players from all different clubs and ages from around the world!

Thanks for all the kind words people :D

Ahh I get you now, wasnt till I skimmed over it again that I noticed Messi and Ronaldo were not there either because I just assumed them to be there

Yes, nice guide :) just finished with him. Didnt know about work rate
bathtime.gif

Ahh I get you now, wasnt till I skimmed over it again that I noticed Messi and Ronaldo were not there either because I just assumed them to be there

Yeah, I tried to leave out the more obvious names. I think anybody with even the slightest football knowledge knows that Messi, Ronaldo, Drogba etc will be awesome on FM (H)

how come when i activated my subscription thing its not letting me download it

Yeah you should get an email straight after you confirm. If you don't, wait a while. We're getting a huge amount of downloads so there might be a delay.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

An e-mail should be going out today asking for some feedback from the e-book. It would be great if some of you could reply with your opinions and help us improve for the future! :D

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:16 PM ----------

Had a huge number of responses from the e-mail I sent out, very helpful. Seems that most people want guides on transfers, training or finances.

Thanks dude, hopefully this will aid me in my attempt to stop always buying the same players over and over :p

You should make people pay like £2 for it so you could make it better for the future.

Don't even go there.....

Thanks dude, hopefully this will aid me in my attempt to stop always buying the same players over and over :p

Don't even go there.....

I tend to always buy the same players too, but tried scouting recently for some lesser known stars and it's going well.

6000 downloads so far, had a great reponse to the emails I sent out!

Thanks to all those who downloaded, and a special thanks to those who replied to my e-mail, much appreciated!