NinjaPHD

Reaction score
So, I am having a bit of an inconsistent run of form with this plug in a play tactic so I switch my style and make my own. I call it:

The Master Plan
This tactic is very much a blend of passing and attacking. I have set the team instructions to the following:

Team instructions
View attachment 251172
As you can see it is a very fast and direct playing style, with my DLP being Verratti and the BBW being Diame and the CAM being Sneijder, The team spreads play excellently to the wingers and strikers providing a high goal tally.

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/?stbbcb5x7mz800w

So these are the type of players you want to have in each position
GK - Best you can find tbh
DR/DL
- High speed, stamina and crossing attributes
DC - Highs in Tackling and marking, basically the best you can find
CMAND CAM- MCR needs to be a technique god with high passing etc MCL needs to be a tackling midfielder with high stamina and optional pace CAM - Passing and Technique god pace is optional (Sneijder, Mata, Silva
Wingers - Right winger needs to be left footed to cut inside (think Shaqiri and Hulk) Left winger needs to be left footed, pacy and the best you can find really.
Striker - All round god, think Cavani and Torres

Changes made
-N/A (10/06/12)

SCREENSHOTS WILL BE MADE TOMORROW SHOWING RESULTS ETC
Change #1 - Tackling to Stand off more

RESULTS

View attachment 251189View attachment 251190

As you can see, no losses and only 2 draws. Only a few cleansheets in this screenshot but I only changed through this match to the new stand off more defensive style. Still a WIP but its performing well for my team.

Last edited:
Could you please add some more infromation about this approach. Firtstlym, have you played many matches with it ? Have you touched any of the player settings ? Have you tried it with a team much lesser than Inter ? What kind of players are important to the tactic ? Is it a pure plug & play etc etc

Cheers

Ninja

I would like to see your results with this, also can you upload it somewhere else, mediafire has been acting up for me recently?

Steve