Unlucky in the final but u did brilliantly to get there

im very impressed but the one thing that confused me is why you didnt manage both club and country :/

The reason I didn't manage both is I wanted to concentrate on one job in particular, and also this way I can watch my players to keep track of their progress and form instead of playing matches with my club.

And another note thanks for the praise everyone, I'm targeting a Win in the African Cup of Nations as I think that is a realistic goal for the Ivory Coast.

The month of September saw us play two games, the first against our biggest challenger in our Qualifying Group Morocco and the second against Gabon.

Ivory Coast 2-0 Morocco,(Mariano 38, Gervinho 90+3)
Well Morocco were easily identifiable as our main rival for the qualifying spot, and beating them today would be a huge step towards winning the group. Thankfully we took that step, after 23 minutes we really should have been ahead after Gervinho rounded the keeper but could only hit the side netting. But just over 10 minutes later Mariano found space on the right and held off the challenge from a defender and out-paced him and then slotted the ball into the bottom corner. Most of the game was played in the middle of the field and it took until added time for us to extend our lead, it was Mariano again who won the ball on the right but went to the byline and crossed for Gervinho who made up for his earlier miss by planting a header into the far corner.

Ivory Coast 4-0 Gabon,(Diomande 11, Djakpa 15, Gervinho 19, Mariano 47)
The result didn't really tell the full story as Gabon did have a lot of possession in the second half, but our first half performance was very good, improvements could be made, but at least we're putting our chances away. Hamed Diomande scored his first goal for the Ivory Coast from a corner. Then after a poor clearance from a defender Constant Djakpa sneaked in at the far post to hit a superb volley into the top corner. Then, Mariano won the ball and squared it to Gervinho who scored from 25 yards out. This capped a superb ten minute spell for us. from then on the game was fairly average, Dann Cooper Minga of Real Sociedad managed to take on most of our defence but had his effort superbly saved by Bakary Lozic who tipped his shot round the post. We took a comprehensive lead though when Gabon's RB for some reason comically crossed into his own box and Mariano rose to head in the 4th goal.

Libya 0-3 Ivory Coast,(Kone 18, Mariano 34, Djakpa 71 Pen)
Another comfortable win agansit Libya in a packed out 11 June Stadium. A deep cross from Gervinho found Eric kone at the far post to head into his near post to make the score 1-0. Libya could easily have equalised straight from the Kick-off as Mohammed Zubya was played through and tried to lob Bakary Lozic, it beat the keeper, but it alos beat the goal, as it landed on the roof of the net... a lucky escape. Another run from Gervinho almost identical to his first one provided the second goal, and Mariano, who has been on fire in recent games, rose above everyone to score. It was Gervinho again who set up the third, while making a run into the box he was tripped and a penalty was awarded. Constant Djakpa took the spot kick, and made no mistake from the spot. Our last game is against Morocco and to qualify they need to win by 3 goals or more against us.

Morocco 0-1 Ivory Coast,(Gnabouyou 70)
A closely fought game which we won by the skin of our teeth, It was just 6 minutes in when Morocco's Youssef El Arabi was put through and hit the post. Then, 5 minutes later his strike partner Younes Triki was put one on one with Lozic and Lozic pushed his shot wide. Most shots in the game were long range efforts, and in the second half Eric Kone, who scored some wonder goals in the Confederations Cup had his effort spilled by the keeper and Guy Gnabouyou tapped in the rebound to seal our 100% record in qualifying.

Also, we did not concede a goal during the final qualifying round, which makes our 100% record even more impressive.

A quick summary of all the rest of our African cup of nations games:

Congo 1-1 Ivory Coast,(Lokando 3),(Romaric 69)

Ivory Coast 2-1 Senegal,(Djakpa 22, Kalou 32),(Camara 31)

Egypt 1-2 Ivory Coast,(Kalou 5, pen 10),(Bassiouny 77)

Ghana 0-1 Ivory Coast,(Kalou pen 29)

Cameroon 2-3 Ivory Coast ,(N'Guemo 17, Boumsong 63),(Jean II Makoun (O.G) 28, Mariano 37, Djakpa 41)

So after the win in a close fought match against Cameroon we were crowned African Nations cup champions. In the Premier League meanwhile Tottenham had been taken over by Swedish Tycoon Anders Westerberg. And then he sacked Thomas Schaaf after just three days of taking over, (although maybe it was also because of a 4-0 loss at the Emirates to North London Rivals Arsenal...) and i was linked with the job, and on the 14th of May I was appointed as boss. I am excited about taking this job as it will be the first time i have big money to spend, I can't wait! Our first game is the Uefa Cup final against Athletico Madrid.

Forgot to put in our first result against Tunisia oO)

Ivory Coast 4-2 Tunisia,(Mariano 9, Kalou 35, pen 39, Boli 50),(Trabelsi 16, Chermiti 66)

I too am Solihull Moors, i am fourth in my first season after seven games. Although i do need a GK, a RB, and a LB oO),