keaney23

Reaction score
Hello, This is my first tactic upload. I have played the game since the old Championship Manager days. I have not uploaded a tactic before as there have always been a wide range of class tactics to download from well known people from each community. This football manager though for me there has not been one stand out tactic. So I have decided to share my tactic and hopefully it will help some of you out like it has me.

The Modest Way

4-4-2

The potential of domination

As you can see I have tested and created this during my Blackburn Save. I have not tested with a big club as yet but I will and I will post the results later.

Shouts

I do use shouts, Referring to Mr Hough post http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-mr-houghs-shout-combo-its-future-thread.html

Play Like Barca - Play Out Of Defence - Push Higher Up - Pass to feet - Play Through Defence - Work Ball into Box - Retain Possession

Park The Mini Bus - Drop Deeper - Stay On Feet - Play Narrow - Retain Possession - Stand off Opponents

All Out Attack - Play Out Of Defence - Push Higher Up - Get Stuck In - Play Wider - play through defence - work ball into box - get ball forward - Hassle Opponents - Exploit the Flanks

Feel free to use your own shout combinations, I personal prefer the Play like Barca shout and Is the shout I use more often. I have altered the individual sliders for each player so there is no need to use shouts if you prefer not to.

The players

GK: The best you can find!
FB: Marking Tackling Pace Dribbling
CB: Heading Marking Tacking Postion
Wing: Pace Dribbling Crossing
BBM: Passing Marking Tackling Creativity
Poacher: Finishing Composure Pace Dribbling