Liam Hunter

Reaction score
So FMRTE for FM 2013 is now out and BraCa is charging £4.15 per License.
When I last looked downloads were at 18323 which in theory means he could have made £70k +.
Holy S**t was all, crazy money.

I'm asking though do you guys think it's fair he charges for the product?
Personally I don't mind paying for it as I enjoy having at least one "cheat save"

But if it's not endorsed by SI and not guaranteed to work with a new patch is it fair?

I just wanted to share my genius maths
8-|, and I do enjoy a little debate haha ^^)

They're pretty clear with the issues with new FM patches etc. so it's all fair. If people want to pay for something like that then goo ahead.

I suspect that will either be total downloads ever, or at least from since he started asking for donations 2 years ago.

I think most people will have the lifetime license from when it cost 1 euro.

He designed it, he put the work in-it's fair to charge to be honest (in my opinion). If people are desperate enough to give themselves an advantage with the game, it's only fair they pay for all the work put into it. Though there are other methods which are free

No gun pointing at their head etc etc etc

I think most people will have the lifetime license from when it cost 1 euro.

i believe that isnt the case anymore. but if you have a license from fmrte 12, then you get 35% off. if you then use a code he has advertised on his site somewhere it offers a further 15%. i paid £2.08 for mine last night.

you cant use it in fmc mode mind, and that is because of SI charging real money for certain unlocks and extra transfer funds.