The most boring team in the english premier league...

• Thread starter Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 4K

Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
In your opinion, who do you think is the most boring team in the EPL? Not meaning this to offend anyone on the site, but I personally can't stand Bolton, there's something about them that is boring. What do you think guys?
Sorry for any offence...

Another thread what is just going to cause arguments,anyways I'd say Bolton as well

good to see you and your threads're back XD

Blackburn or Wigan.

Boring team, hmm I dont think it can be a top teams because there fun winning, and I dont think that its the teams at the bottom you gota fight for survival, soo its usuly the mid table teams that are boring,

I personaly think that Blackburn are realy boring!

used to be middlesborough - boring football, constantly mid table, but now i would say blackburn
bolton arent that boring just not positive football

I use to think Portsmouth, because there play use to get no where and it was boring. However now they are improving a little.

At the moments Liverpool, just pass along the back four all game, well they did yesterday against Fulham and didn't get anywhere unless Benayoun made a run into the pitch. This is why Liverpool were a 3 man team and not a 2 man team, Alonso can make inch perfect 50 yard passes, Lucas and Mascherano can't, i found Liverpool's tactic very tedious first half, they played bit more openly 2nd half but nothing special, worst team i've seen at Craven Cottage this season with the exception of Hull

Wolves!

More long ball than Stoke by far!

A big boot up to Iwelumo to flick on!

Then they brought on a 6 foot 7 giant to boot it to!

Well you make so many threads and they are (N)

And before you say anything i no i did but i don't anymore

well if u don't like them then don't comment, simple

well if u don't like them then don't comment, simple

To be honest with you i don't think many people like them or you i could sit here and name around 10+ people who i no who do not like you but i am not like that.

To be honest with you i don't think many people like them or you i could sit here and name around 10+ people who i no who do not like you but i am not like that.

like i care?? Seriously, please just go away if your gonna be like that, if you wanna critisize me, pm me, don't do it on this thread.

Wolves!

More long ball than Stoke by far!

A big boot up to Iwelumo to flick on!

Then they brought on a 6 foot 7 giant to boot it to!

Sounds a bit of sour grapes to me after you threw away a two goal lead!

The most boring team in the league, I would go for for Everton.

Back