The most boring team in the english premier league...

• Thread starter Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 4K
Too many to pick from, True honesty here but stoke are not saying i dislike them at all its the results that matters and if it works then i cant say anything bad about them.

Clubs like bolton, stoke, blackburn can actually play decent(not arsenal style football of course;)) but decent football when they can be bothered they just choose not to as the set of players these clubs have are physically big and offer supreme aerial threat.

Thats why i like watching the premiership more than any other league the difference in style of play which team uses seems more interesting than the teams in the spanish, italian, germany etc.

Last edited:
like i care?? Seriously, please just go away if your gonna be like that, if you wanna critisize me, pm me, don't do it on this thread.
****** **** lads calm down,it's not a competition!
Or is it?;)
Personally Sam Allerdyce's teams have never impressed me,he employed long ball tactics at Bolton,ruined a good footballing heritage at Newcastle by trying to get them to play the same way and now Blackburn are headed in that direction!

The guy hates football!!!!!;)

Sam 'I love Fergie' Allardyce is still waiting for a big club to come and get him after so much success at Bolton

Lewis, to be fair your threads are pretty terrible and maybe you should think them through a bit better before posting you know?

Good footballing heritage!!! at Newcastle!XD
I dunno who are the most boring.hmmmm.....i'll go for blackburn or bolton.

Good footballing heritage!!! at Newcastle!XD
I dunno who are the most boring.hmmmm.....i'll go for blackburn or bolton.
Just going back to the days of Cole,Asprilla,Ginola,Shearer,Ferdinand and Keegans attacking flair?
That team played some sensational football you can't argue with that but Newcastle in those years and subsequent ones after that played really good football,their play might have been getting less like that as the years went by but Big Sam put the nail in the coffin dude!!!

i admit everton at times are boring but we still play good football :)

id personally say hull

anything managed by gary megson or sam allardyce, i dont understand this whole everton business i personally think they play good football

ehh hull, hmn boring now but wait till our new chairman comes in also maybe a new manager and players !!

Not sure about new players at Hull mate, Duffen has left you in a situation financially and Adam Pearson was Chairman of Derby when they were relagated so i wouldn't get your hopes, however i hope i am wrong

i would ave to go for wolves or portsmouth ...since portsmounth lost harry they dont seem to play like they did they had that kind of passing and ability nah there just boring

Bolton,they also have the most boring manager in the Premier too.

Back