DoubleR

Reaction score
I tweaked Mermaid 4123 (a tactick by Stephan HK) into a tactic I personally seemed to get better succes with/fitted my team better. I called it after the most famous mermaid: Ariel! I have a version with a false nine and one without. The false nine version seems to be slightly better. Some other people have tried it and they are also having good results with it so I thought I would share it here! Would love to see if people get good results with it!

What is important: a wrong footed left and right back. My wingers I have with their right foot. Also I play with the mentality depending on the match: attacking for most matches, positive for harder home games and counter for harder away games!

Attachments

• ArielV2.PNG
    ArielV2.PNG
    129.5 KB · Views: 532
  • Ariel V2 F9.fmf
    44.5 KB · Views: 143
  • Ariel V2.fmf
    44.5 KB · Views: 62
  • fm22.4_mermaid_4123 (1).fmf
    44.4 KB · Views: 54
won against spurs in 2nd round knockout of europa league (3-2 over 2 matches).. amazing! Tactic didn't do a lot against Kane though lol

Attachments

• spursceltic.PNG
    spursceltic.PNG
    59 KB · Views: 437
I let my assistant do training and OIS, I do however do the individual training myself, making sure everyone trains in the correct role/position
If you let your assistant do training then individual doesn't matter because he choose trainings that doesn't (General tab which asssistant uses except goalkeeping all the other don't train individual roles) having individual role training so you just waste time to add individual role training and they never do that , Familiarity with the position you get with all match preparations whether you add individual role or not because it trains the primary tactic the only difference is player moves.

My full season with Ariel V2 F9 is done with celtic. It was unbelievable and I won it all: the league, the two cups and even the europa league! I ended the league with 118 goals (!!) scored and only 23 against. For the europa league i beat teams like RB leipzig, manchester united and tottenham hotspur on the way. The final against monaco was pretty easy.

Attachments

• prizesceltic.PNG
    prizesceltic.PNG
    79.6 KB · Views: 275
  • celtic2.PNG
    celtic2.PNG
    141.8 KB · Views: 239
Second season with Celtic and tactic Ariel V2 F9. Didnt think it could be better than last season but I won all 38 games in the league! Scoring 150 goals and only getting 16 goals against.. insane!

Attachments

• unbeaten.PNG
    unbeaten.PNG
    217.5 KB · Views: 211
quick instant result test wit no transfers, 3rd in the league(no suprise) nad won Scottish Cup

next test i might try with proper transfers and watch games, good tactic anyway;)

Attachments

• 20220429191811_1.jpg
    20220429191811_1.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 132
  • 20220429191824_1.jpg
    20220429191824_1.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 128