The most in form player?

Sulsey

Reaction score
Who is the player that you think is in the best form as of now?

I have to say, Samir Nasri is a different class.

Last edited:
What are you talking about?

Bit more info would be nice so we know what the discussion is about?

What are you talking about?

Bit more info would be nice so we know what the discussion is about?

I think he means at this moment in time who is the most in form player (I take it he means in the EPL and has just watched him score on MOTD.

I think he means at this moment in time who is the most in form player (I take it he means in the EPL and has just watched him score on MOTD.

This is true, however, being in the England section, it is in the EPL, yes.

Currently Berbatov, all though all round Samir Nasri

Nasri is doing alot better than Berbatov at the minute. Berbas hit a good few goals but is been braces in games and then nothing for ages. Nasri has played a blinder and got some great goals and assists along the way.

Nasri is doing alot better than Berbatov at the minute. Berbas hit a good few goals but is been braces in games and then nothing for ages. Nasri has played a blinder and got some great goals and assists along the way.

I agree.

Gotta b Danny welbeck on loan at Sunderland for me

Brett Pitman. Has scored 7 in 7.

Take that EPL.

Probably Nasri or Van der Vaart.
But i think that Bale has been awesome too.

For me, it has to be between Van Der Vaart and Nasri
I'd like to think Welbeck would be up there too (A)

I hope to god your joking, considering how much he cost and how much he gets paid a week (apparently 80k+) he really hasn't done much..
in your opinion he hasnt done much but hes kept the play moving and been pretty much the only spark of creativity in the whole of eastlands.

for me it has to be nasri though as much as it pains me to say this, van de vaart is very close

I would say Nasri he's playing amazing right now. I don't want to say this (being a Newcastle fan) but Danny Welbeck has been playing well and banging in some goals for Sunderland as of late.

From what I have seen, players such as Assou- Ekottu and Luca Modric have been very consistent over the last 3 or 4 games, but it depends how you would measure form, and over what period?