The most satisfying thing on fm11 for you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rorydelap

Reaction score
What is the most Satisfying thing for you in fm11?? i got sligo rovers into the champions league group stage quite proud of myself :D

with athletic bilbao, pushing the top 3 to the final day to the league. despite coming third, (athletic madrid came fourth) ourselves and real madrid lost the the title to the head to head rule. to bad the save crash dumped. =[

Most satisfying for me has been to win the Serie A with Parma in my first season :)
I also got Shamrock Rovers to the 2nd knock out round before but it took 10 years and i got bored of the save.

Post your successes is not the same it could be about buying a player or making a small team rich .......!!!!!!!!

Beating Real Madrid 4-2 in the champions league last 16 first leg as Leeds :). Lost the second leg 1-0 which meant we went through to the quater finals only to be knocked out by Atletico Madrid :(.

Aw quality screenshot of your leeds team then ? :D well done for getting there btw

Post your successes is not the same it could be about buying a player or making a small team rich .......!!!!!!!!
Chill out.......!!!!!!!!!!

You said:
What is the most Satisfying thing for you in fm11?? i got sligo rovers into the champions league group stage quite proud of myself :D
...which on the surface looks like you are posting your success with a small team - your OP isn't very clear and the only example people have to go on is the success you posted about Sligo Rovers

Aw quality screenshot of your leeds team then ? :D well done for getting there btw

Afraid I no longer have the save :'( Was one of my first on fm11 and eventually the save crashed or something and couldnt open. I can remember a few players I had in my side of the top of my head. Kieron Gibbs, Romelu Lukaku, Eren Derdiyok, Jonjo Shelvey and Darnel Situ are the best players in my side I can remember. I can also remember a few good regens I had but cant remember the names of them :).

Status
Not open for further replies.