The most unrealistic thing about football manager is actually getting a job

• Thread starter Thread starter cekar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

cekar

Reaction score
I got laid off in January and recently started playing this game. I’ve put in hundreds if not 1000 applications and I’ve had maybe 10 interviews mostly with the same 3 companies. I put in maybe 5 applications here and get at least an interview. Maybe this is uniquely an American problem but boy does it grind my gears lol

I got laid off in January and recently started playing this game. I’ve put in hundreds if not 1000 applications and I’ve had maybe 10 interviews mostly with the same 3 companies. I put in maybe 5 applications here and get at least an interview. Maybe this is uniquely an American problem but boy does it grind my gears lol
That's true, but i have experienced in game the same frustation you are having irl, when i started a save unemployed and with the lowest qualifications possible, took me months to get a job, untill one small division club decided to give me a try.

What game is it that you're playing? It’s interesting how these gaming experiences can sometimes feel more rewarding than the real-world stuff, especially with the challenges in job markets lately.

Back