Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamsover

Reaction score
Really fm 2013 the most interesting game which i have ever played in my life..my team is galatasaray and i won first game which was with arsenal,3 - 2 but i cant eleminate arsenal on second game..i tried all tactics but disappointed..it is really bullshit game

so you give it 2 games and cos you dont get the same result as your first game this game is bullshit is that what your are saying really you have to give a tac more time

The game of football does not work like that. Teams and managers don't have a " tactic" that wins them all matches. Not in real life and not in FM.

Some guys just insist in making 40 / 50 games a season and having the same amount of victories, if by 5, 6 or 7-0 even better. If they can't then it's the game that sucks... if they could, the game would also sucks because it would be unrealistic. Wow, amazing line of thinking.

Total nooby pointless thread. You lost a game so started a thread to tell the world how **** the game is? Pathetic.

Closed.

Really fm 2013 the most interesting game which i have ever played in my life..my team is galatasaray and i won first game which was with arsenal,3 - 2 but i cant eleminate arsenal on second game..i tried all tactics but disappointed..it is really bullshit game

Fm is one of the most interesting games no doubt, it is probably one of the only games you can play week in week out (along with Fifa)

however, I do not agree with your reasoning and or comment! you cannot restart a game and expect the same result.. I assume you are playing at Emirates? they are a good team and in real life would beat Galatasaray at home!

downloading tactics and expecting them to work immediately is also not a good thought process to have!

I suggest sticking to Fifa rather as it seems like you just quit/reload if you lose a game! I don't see the point in doing that, it defeats the whole point of Fm..

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.