The most worst player in your team....

Ramiza

Reaction score
Currently i have started a save with Tottenham, march first season and the most wost player in my team is Soldado...i'm so dissapointed with him, 30 millions for nothing and i wont be able to sell him to any team...:'( now he is worthing 8 million. I bought Timo Werner 7 million at the start of the season...and i'm trying with him and Defoe to finish in fifth or sixth place...any other experiences guys?

Last edited:
thanks mate i will try to loan him at the next transfer window...which team were you managing when you signed vossen? 5th season with tottenham very nice! can you reccomend a good striker? perhaps i think it depends on the tactic we are using...

Robben and Shaquiri. They can't have the ball, or else they shoot it, even at 40 meters! Impossible to play them with any kind of tactic!

Uhm.. Untrain 'Shoots from Distance' attribute for them, that's what is causing them to take long shots. Or if you're not able to do that, train them to 'Placing Shots'. Shaqiri is brilliant otherwise.

For me, it'd definitely be Danny Welbeck. Guy was pretty good last year, but this time around, he's just a royal PITA. Can't get goals, can't pass properly.. :\

Kolo Toure. Can't get rid of him... Coates is better.:O

Todd Kane and Henley, their defence is so bad:(

For me its Robert Lewandowski WOW he is ****, never have I had such a bad striker who has such a bad reputation if it wasn't for the fact I have a 50% sell on clause with Dortmund he'd be gone by now im in my 2nd season in feburary and combined in all comps hes scored (this is over 1 and a half seasons) 25 and hes played 75 games for me!! some may say im been picky but most of them came last year hes played 30 games this season all in all and got a MASSIVE 6 goals. he is first choice with rooney as well I sold rvp thinking that lewandowski would get better I majorly ****** up. don't get me wrong welbeck is **** too but this lad is no good, misses when its easier to score, zaha isn't first choice on the right wing for me hulk is and hes got 15 goals

For me its Robert Lewandowski WOW he is ****, never have I had such a bad striker who has such a bad reputation if it wasn't for the fact I have a 50% sell on clause with Dortmund he'd be gone by now im in my 2nd season in feburary and combined in all comps hes scored (this is over 1 and a half seasons) 25 and hes played 75 games for me!! some may say im been picky but most of them came last year hes played 30 games this season all in all and got a MASSIVE 6 goals. he is first choice with rooney as well I sold rvp thinking that lewandowski would get better I majorly ****** up. don't get me wrong welbeck is **** too but this lad is no good, misses when its easier to score, zaha isn't first choice on the right wing for me hulk is and hes got 15 goals

Lewandowski is awesome for me, he plays better as an Advanced Forward on Attack as a lone Striker.
I have Aguero, Reus and El Shaarawy in behind him...
View attachment 455677

Last edited:
Corry Evans at Blackburn. Oh. My. God. Tried to get rid of him, but no takers. Understandable though.

ive had him alone together nothing works doesn't score against big or small teams, sod the clause hes off

dude you sold RVP over Lewandowski!? what were you smoking!?

I wish at the time I knew, seemed like a decent idea lol now im confused who to get me loads of goals

Just about everyone on my Crystal Palace team. Worst offender is Jedinak, my captain and supposedly one of my best players. Gets sent off every other game regardless of my settings (I even stopped using "get stuck in" because if him.) Half a season in and he has 3 red cards. Couldn't even get him fully fit because he keeps missing games because of suspensions. Tried offloading him - no takers. In fact, I can't seem to be able to sell anyone from my team, even if I offer them away for free. That's one thing FM never got around to fixing. More than half of my team is on sale for pretty much peanuts and I don't have any interest in any of them(when they're on fairly low wages and championship quality).

Senderos and Ruiz at fulham terrible form, mistakes and overal rating poor for my team Zverotic and Riise (who i liked as player in real) tryna offload these boggies in jan transfer window!

I'm managing Middlesbrough, haven't managed Spurs, just noticed hat Soldado had scored a lot of goals for club and country. What budget do you have? Any recommendation for Spurs would be obvious really, like Lewandowski (unless he moved to a massive club), Benteke, Gabriel Barbosa etc.

Just finished the season in 4th place and i managed to sell Soldado back to Valencia for 12m. Lewandowski has joine Barca, Benteke is transer listed for 20.5 millions but Aston Villa demands over 30m from Spurs...i'm looking for a poacher or AF and i have around 20m. so i'm thinking for Bony, Volland and John Guidetti (i can get him for 1.1m and my scouter gives him 3 star potentilal...nice bargain i think...)

I have to say Fernando Torres - I am managing Chelsea and he is my 3rd best striker - behind Eto and Ba (and Lukaku, but he is on loan first season). He is on a 175.000 GBP a week salary! - he has scored about 5 goals for me this season and due to his high salary no club wants to offer anything decent for him - I think I can sell him for about 4-5 mio. GBP - a player that was bought for GBP 50 mio. not too long ago

Santi Cazorla, He is now 3rd choice in the Attacking Mid role and can't even find room on the wings or in a more deep midfield role.
So frustrating because in previous years he was great.
I have tried every position with him and did each with 2 or 3 games to see what suited. Never more than 6.9 rating. Thinking of selling him now.