The multi-task challenge! (Dont worry, men can do it to!)

I chose Man United (being a fan of them I had to), Crystal Palace, Stevenage and Southend. Just need to know if it is against the rules to buy players from other managed clubs for low prices as I want to sign Zaha with Man United and I put it as 5 million + Bebe

Thats fine, you can do whatever you want. Because tbh the most unfair things are impossible to do (i.e loaning out rooney)

I chose Man United (being a fan of them I had to), Crystal Palace, Stevenage and Southend. Just need to know if it is against the rules to buy players from other managed clubs for low prices as I want to sign Zaha with Man United and I put it as 5 million + Bebe

Plus by doing this you are really just hurting your other team as they are losing one of their best players and getting pittance for him so then not being able too get a replacement, after all from what I have gathered on here you are supposed be getting all 4 teams as high as poss not picking your favourite and concentrating on them or giving them the better players, especially in this instance where im sure you could get better players go too Man Utd.

If you do more than 4 teams it becomes tedious but.. mansfield?

Got my first points in the challenge! Manager of the month with Fleetwood :)

Yeah, you could get a much better player as manu

Personnally if i wanted do a bit of cheating on this challenge you buy a player from your league 2 team for your prem team for over the odds (if you have the extra money) hence helping their financial status, not by stripping them off their assets cheaply

At the end of the day you can do anything, but will you get the sense of achievment?

I also wanted Bebe at Palace so it kind of makes it even and 5 million and a player suits me

New rule! If you get fired you get the point deduction and you also have to get a job as a team in that exact division. (Btw if you want to be added to the leaderboard just post a reply on this thread)

Current positions:

Everton 3rd
Leeds 7th
Mk Dons 3rd
Fleetwood 3rd

Should a new rule be that only loans are allowed between the four clubs?

Possibly, you can decide if you think its fair or not.

Updated positions :
Everton 4th
Leeds 6th
Mk Dons 5th
Fleetwood 4th

Everton:

2-0 (CAP)
1-1
0-0
1-2
5-1
0-1 (CAP)
0-2
1-0

Leeds:

1-1
2-1
3-2
1-1
2-2
2-0
0-1
1-1
0-1

Mk Dons:

0-0
1-0
0-0
2-1 (JPT)
2-1
1-2
1-2
1-1
3-1 (Fa)
4-1
3-1

Fleetwood:

2-1
3-1
3-1
1-1
0-1
0-2
2-0
0-0
4-1
0-1 (Fa)
0-3
0-2

Going averagely for most teams with only Everton and Mk Dons showing there true colours. Main problem is not scoring any goals even though dominating the amount of shots...sometimes incredibly unluckily!