The Multiplayer Game. SIGN UP.

Sulsey

Reaction score
The idea is from another forum.

There will be 20 participants, all of which will take control of the club for one season. ( I will be deciding the club when Participants have been chosen).

What will happen?

*The first participant starts a new save.
*They play that save for one season.
*The game is then uploaded, then the next participant will play it for another season.
* Etc.

The Rules

* No cheating, no use of third party programs.
* The game will be passed on when the players are on holiday.
* The member has 14 days to complete the season.
* Updates are given ( transfers, results, Etc). An Overall Season update is given at the end of their season, with goals set for the next manager

How to sign up

Just state your user name in this thread, just so I can copy it, if you don't do this, you will not be added.

How to upload the game

* Open an upload service (FileFront, SendSpace etc.)
* There may be an option to register to this site, if so, complete the registry forms (SendSpace has no registry form).
* Click 'upload' (or any variation) and 'browse'
* Go to 'C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\games'
* When the file uploads, drop a post here.

How to download the game

* Click the link provided
* Follow the instructions of that site to download the file
* Put the file in 'C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\games'
* Open FM2011 and load the game up and enjoy.

Participants

Last edited:
Sounds like great fun.

What team are you looking at? Will it be a huge club allready, or one that we will develop together?

Very interesting idea..
I would be interested if the club wouldn't be from Premiership.. kinda getting bored :D
Any other nation would be fine.. France, for example, have good youngsters :)

edit: username is Johnny_Barth

Last edited:
Very interesting idea..
I would be interested if the club wouldn't be from Premiership.. kinda getting bored :D
Any other nation would be fine.. France, for example, have good youngsters :)

It will be a lower league foreign team, don't worry, please read the correct way to Sign Up though..

was trying to do this on fm10 no one was intersted
put me in mate

Kenrry10 - let me got 6th