....The Name Of MY Band

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
I used to belong to a signed semi-pro band, imaginitively called Rackethead Kev. It was like a Foo Fighters/Green Day/Sublime type thing. I was the guitarist/vocalist. Just wondered if there was any budding rock stars out there. Or even people learning to play or trying to make it in a band?

boozad said:
I used to belong to a signed semi-pro band, imaginitively called Rackethead Kev. It was like a Foo Fighters/Green Day/Sublime type thing. I was the guitarist/vocalist. Just wondered if there was any budding rock stars out there. Or even people learning to play or trying to make it in a band?
yup,im learning guitar atm...very annoying

Don't like Indie Music at all,It's more of a trend now than anything else which will die out in a year or so

But im sure the people who actually like the music will keep it going.

Back to topic, Im not in a band or anything like that. Used to play Piano/Keys but i dont play much now.

In all fairness it wasnt Indie music it was Punk/Rock. Indie music was named after independent labels signing bands who couldnt make mainstream labels and covered a wide range of music styles. And it isnt just a trend, its been around for years, but like all music genres, ita takes a back seat for a while then comes to the forefront again when a band release something that touches the mainstream and becomes huge.
People now say 'that new band Green Day are pretty good', but they've been going for about 17-18 years.
This aint a rant in any way, just a fact. And peoples music taste should never be in question as its all down to personal choice!!

I play guitar. Can never be bothered learning anything for it though.

I would Like to learn the Guitar but i dont have the Patience for it, But my sisters Learning at the moment ;)

Like Booz said, Indie means independant so it basically anything which isnt mainstream Kris you ******* idiot :D

I want to learn guitar but dunno if I CBA

Yeh I'm sure Kris knows what Indie music is but I think he is reffering to the whole 'indie' trend at the moment. Like Embrace, Kaizer Chiefs, Franz Ferdinand, etc...

Thank you Lee. thats what i was getting at and i admit Green day started the music really. I like there old stuff.

The band trends been going on for ahwile, it just goes quite for a short period.

We had britpop then we had all the RH copy bands like Travis and Coldplay, then we got snow patrol and FF, last year we got Bloc Party and all that jazz

Who are RH?

I bet as soon as you say it I will slap my head.

You mean slap you Radiohead?? ;)

boozad said:
You mean slap you Radiohead?? ;)

Genius:rolleyes:

What other bands are similar to Coldplay and Travis that are abbreaviated to RH. In you defense, its not like they're your twins favourite band or that

/me slaps his 'Radiohead'