Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

The names Craig, Daniel Craig

ajw

Reaction score
Probably!!! I think Clive Owen woulda been better,but meh

Resident God
Reaction score
Clive Owen was probably rejected because he was in The Borne Identity as a villian, and thats now Bonds biggest rival.
I think he'll probably need to die his hair, im so glad they didnt make it a black guy that would have ruined it for me, not because i've got anything against black guys, but because Bonds not black, he may be Scottish, Irish, English, Austrian (?) and something else, but hes still always been white. Would just make it silly if we were expected to believe that he had just got a tan.

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
When was someone black linked to the role?

Resident God
Reaction score
Gregor said:
When was someone black linked to the role?
About a year ago, i cant remember his name, but it wasnt anybody massively famous. But he was so sure of himself he started signing his autograph with an added "007" in it.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Reaction score
We'll only find out if hes any good once the films out, but there doesnt seem to be that aura about him that JB has.

Hopefully the film is good cos the last one just wasnt JB !