Thanks man! You have good results. Why you have less comments and tester?

It may have to do with the write-up though. People are not just going to install something when they don't know the playstyle. You have to make sure you get found :)

the v3 is new... I had thought the V2 was good enough but when i made the V3, it showed to be much better than the previous version

I am gonna give it a try with arsenal, but think wil take the old tactic so i can play ozil in the AM role.

I am gonna give it a try with arsenal, but think wil take the old tactic so i can play ozil in the AM role.

The version V3 is much better... Put Ozil as a B2B role... I guarantee he will score much more than AM role.

ok wil give that a try btw you change mentality for home and away?

ok wil give that a try btw you change mentality for home and away?

No... same mentality, but if you are losing a game to an weaker team at home, change the mentality to overload until the end of the game. Sometimes the game is unfair.

ok to overload at home against weaker team and home against strong team and away just stay with it?

nandus, do you change mentality except to overload? do you still use OI on V3?

thanks in advance

Great tactic!

I had instant success with this tactic (V3), the best tactic for me since i buy this game.

I will use it from pre season and check if is even better.

I registered just to thank you nandus, greetings from Chile.

Btw, who do you take off when you get red card?

1 ST

nandus, do you change mentality except to overload? do you still use OI on V3?
thanks in advance

I think you must have that feeling to see if your team is playing well or not. It's not a rocket science but sometimes when the match is tied and the team hasn't scored yet, I change mentality to overload. And of course, if you're losing to a weaker team, home or away, change mentality to overload.

If I have a good assistant manager (motivation +15 / Tactical knowledge +15 / Man management +11) , I let him to do the team talks and OI.

I had instant success with this tactic (V3), the best tactic for me since i buy this game. I will use it from pre season and check if is even better. I registered just to thank you nandus, greetings from Chile.

Glad to hear! Post some results later.

Last edited:
I've been using these tactics on/off for the last 4 seasons (round about). Last season I used them as my main tactic with Manutd (2025/26). I went 35 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss using v2. Here are my results:
View attachment 417459 View attachment 417454

This season I'm using v2 again but with both Manutd and Weston-Super-Mare (I brought them up from the Skrill South to Premier League). This is the second season for WSM and I think they're squad is strong enough to play a more aggressive tactic. Here are almost mid-season results:
View attachment 417457 Premier League after 15 games

View attachment 417456 WSM Fixtures

View attachment 417455 Manutd Fixtures

Nandus plz update this tactic to 14.3. It was the best tactic for 14.2.2. I only drew 3 games and loose 1 (second squad at domestic cup) as Liverpool in 1st season. This tactic was incredible in offense and verry solid in defense. Now, at 14.3 offense is still pretty good (a bit weaker it seems) but man ... defens suck hard. I was testing this setup for away Chelsea game and i just cant loose less then 3-0.

Please update the tactic (v3). You did bring me hope and joy when i was using your 14.2.2 tac :)

Nandus plz update this tactic to 14.3. It was the best tactic for 14.2.2. I only drew 3 games and loose 1 (second squad at domestic cup) as Liverpool in 1st season. This tactic was incredible in offense and verry solid in defense. Now, at 14.3 offense is still pretty good (a bit weaker it seems) but man ... defens suck hard. I was testing this setup for away Chelsea game and i just cant loose less then 3-0.

Please update the tactic (v3). You did bring me hope and joy when i was using your 14.2.2 tac :)

I didn't download the new patch yet... I will do that tomorrow and then I will run some tests and see how the tactic can be improved.

But thanks for the feedback