go on, ill join

Dan's Valiant XI
Black and Silver
Stoke on Trent
Valiant Square Garden :p

Nation I pick = Spain

Yeah okay then, Argentina :)

Just make it a 14 team first division?

Yeah mate I was thinking along the lines of what Dan said,i you cant find anymore participants just go on and create the Database,that will take a 4-5 days in in itself I am guessing

Team Name: The black stars
Team Colours: Red and White
Home City: Bristol
Stadium Name: Portland Square

am i in yeah?

Please do not nag this time mate, it gets really annoying :'(

Why don't you just do 8 or maybe 10 teams?

If i'd never cycled in my life i wouldn't sign up for the Tour de France would i?

Sorry to say so, but i sense another fail.

Good luck though

well we need a minimum of 16.
and theres1 15 at the moment

because in the op he states that 16 teams need 2 be chosen for bidding.
the other 4 days could be canceled as in any normal auction game there's 16 days of bidding.

I still dont really understand how this works :S what is the point of the national teams?

Team Name: Pompey Pirates
Team Colours: Blue
Home City: Portsmouth
Stadium Name: Pirate Park
National Team: Portugal

personally i think you should make the leagues random, instead of making first come first serve gets top money, or just make 1 big league

tiraths made two leagues with different money as the people with lower cash didnt do as well in previous games

yeah Neall. It'll just be 1 large division. I will pick the remainging countries. £600M Budget. 1st Players up by 6pm Tommorow

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

entry Is open until 6pm tonight. As by then I hopefully will have the editing finished. And be able to get the players up by tommorow.