The Nations League Database

Lamby

Reaction score
Finally after weeks of work and numerous restarts we have an exclusive Database to FMGames and an idea which has not been executed in the CM/FM series before. This new database allows you to manage a nation in a league format, so over the course of a season you play every nation on the game home and away. The Nations League is two tiered and relegation and promotion of the nations is possible, there are also 2 national cups which are highly contested. The new nations are basically new clubs where you must sign players instead of calling them up and you are only allowed to sign players of your nationality. Below are some screenshots of the clubs and competitions.

There are also around 25 other nations which aren’t playable from the start, however with promotion and relegation you don’t know which club is going to be playing in the leagues. To play the database you must start a new game as Malaysia (Don’t worry, Malaysian leagues are completely changed and will attract the world’s best players; they are also based in Europe so after 1st season European football commences). Every club have their original nation manager (e.g. Maradaona is manager of Argentina) and also staff and national stadia.

Alongside this amazing database is a graphics pack which includes unique competition and club logos as well as nation kits.

You can select to download the Database & the Graphics below (we highly recommended the graphics pack, its fantastic!). We also suggest that you retain the players of the nation/s you wish to play with to allow for a wider selection of players; you can do this easily by using this website: DDTGenerator and placing the downloaded file in the following location (DocumentsSports InteractiveFootball Manager 2009dbThe Nations League Database), we have included DDT files for retaining the nations which you can download below. (Note - Make increase waiting times for game to be created.)

Finally, I hope you enjoy playing with this database and competing with the world best players and teams, I’ve had numerous remarkable encounters with rivals such as Germany and Argentina when playing as England. Enjoy Guys! (Leave feedback in the Forums and Comments box below).

Thanks to Curswine for provided competition logos and Johno for club logos and xml.

http://www.fmgames.net/databases/nations-league-database/

Sounds very interesting. Well done.

once iv downloaded the file..what do i do??

Took about 24hrs in total. Started over a few times because of errors.

Id suggest you download the graphics patch and the db. You need to extract the Rar file then place the folder here:

Documents/Sports Interactive/FM 2009/DB

Start a new game and select The Nations League DB from the drop down list. Start a game as Malaysia and enjoy.

Has anyone still got this download?? As the above link does not work could someone please send me a link that works