Chappy_10

Reaction score
Im Arsenal coming up to Jan in my first season, i think the main area in my squad that needs strengthening is my defence so im look for suggestions of which centre backs to buy and possibly a new goalkeeper?

CB: Varane, Zouma, Jones (costly), Balanta, Doria, Papadopolous (although personally I'm not a fan), Papathopolous, Ginter.
GK: Adler, Valdes (Free), Afinkeev (Free?), Jefferson, Ter Stergen, Courtois (costly).

All (bar perhaps Zouma and Doria at first) are capably of being stellar players in your Arsenal side.

You don't really need to replace Szczesny, he'll be good for 10 seasons.

Balanta and Doria are a good place to start should be able to get them cheaper than some of the others, unless they've already moved.

CB....John Stones from Everton turns out beastly so does Michael Keane from Man United or Varnae Zouma Jones
GK....Look at Sam Johnstone from Man United or F.Forster

GK if you must replace Szczesny, Fraser Forster, became an absolute god for my Celtic team, unfortunately he had bigger plans and i had to sell him, for 12 million, he joined Arsenal? and his value jumped to 18 million. He's "worldwide" in reputation, and kept 6 clean sheets in the World Cup to help England win it. Dethroned Joe Hart in 2013/2014 season, almost immediately actually.

CB: besides the ones mentioned above - Samuel Umtiti, Alessio Romagnoli, Daniele Rugani (For the future)

Mayke and Ben Davies for back up full backs - Sagna and Gibbs should do the job for a few seasons.
If you declare interest in Davies a few times he will request a move. Mayke should be a free.

Papadopolous is very good but does get set off or booked often, is also better a a deep BWM.

Try Subotic he is cheap and very good, gets a good goal return as well