The New Beginning - A Sevilla FC Story

SammyJH94

Reaction score
View attachment 272691

Introduction

Hello everyone! as you can see i have decided to embark on a new journey in which will hopefully be my last for fm12 in a long term save with Spanish side Sevilla FC. Ive decided to go Sevilla because im excited for a challenge and having never really managed in the Spanish league and all the great teams here taking Sevilla to the top will be very fun and interesting.

Ill start of by showing you a little information on the team with a brief background of the club..

View attachment 272693

After reading this it made me even more excited to take managed this side as they haven't won very much with there last leauge title and only one being over 50 years ago, so ill love the challenge of making them a great side.

Now since i know very little about the clubs squad here is the team report..

View attachment 272694

At first glance things are looking reasonable but ill still be making changes so the team feels a bit more of my own.

My Plans with Sevilla

Well im not going to go into detail about im going to try do this and that blah blah, im just going to enjoy the save and try and change the face of Sevilla FC to a very good side and see where it can take me with the club.

Im afraid im going to have to start a new story due to my computer acting up and corrupted the save file, although i basically hadn't began ill start a new final save tomorrow, probably with a French team..

Im afraid im going to have to start a new story due to my computer acting up and corrupted the save file, although i basically hadn't began ill start a new final save tomorrow, probably with a French team..
Why not just start another one with Sevilla and continue on this thread?