Olly999

Reaction score
Hey guys first update in around 30minutes could be sooner.
The Update will be about Transfers and pre Season at My new club!!

The Pre-season

Harry goes for england job!!!

Today Our sources in London tell us that Harry Redknapp has agree to take the England Job on a 4 year contract.Here's what Harry had to say,

Reporter:Well done Harry with getting the England Job.

Harry:Thank you it was sad leaving Tottenham, but they ask me if I wanted it and I said yes it's a job I will never have another chance at so I took it.

Reporter:What is your first aim then Harry?

Harry:To guide england to a Good Euros.

Reporter:Thank for your Time Harry.

Harry:Your welcome.

Reporter:Back to you in the studio.

Sorry Guys nearly finish update when computer stop so will try again

UnderDog Gets Job??? 18th May

Football as we Know it will not be the same due to a Horrifc Mangerial decison at Tottenham. Where the board chose the manager Minutes after Harry Redknapp left and the Media thought the manager would of been someone high profile in the Footballing world.But i am shocked to tell the world of football the new manager is...Oliver Houghton.I guess your saying who?So were we so he's a little bit about him.Oliver is 25 and had his coaching badges 2 months after quiting being a Footballer due to his habit of getting Injured a lot.Reported by Clive Thompson

A quiet Start do The start of the market for Tottenham Boss Here's a little summary

In:
Toby Alderweireld for 5M for Ajax.

Out:
Ben Alnwick to Charlton On Loan.

Dean Parrett to Barnsley On Loan Fee 90K.

David Button to Blackpool For 900K.

Cristian Ceballos to Leyon Orient On Loan.

Is there a French man coming to White Hart Lane???

Toby Alderwiereld Join Tottenham for 5m

The first Signing of the new boss.It is believe that Its was a Bidding war between Porto and Tottenham the Last bid Porto put in was around 4.4 Million Pounds,Tottenham Knew they needed to Bid higher if they were to see off porto and thats just what they did with a bid of 5 Million Pounds.Toby is on a 5 Year Contract with a wage of 27.5k a week,the whole of the contract is worth 7,150,000

u need to seriously change your layout or your followers will drop like flies

yeah the writing maybe a smudge to big. However Spurs are a good team on FM and a few good signings you should be challenging sooner rather than later

keep going but change the format
once u get the look right just do the updates and everything should be fine
just at the moment it looks very amteurish (not very well layed out) soz for the criticism just trying to be helpful